Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > For Sale & Wanted > FOR SALE RANGE ROVER SPORT TDV8 MY2008.5
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Steve in Germany

FOR SALE RANGE ROVER SPORT TDV8 MY2008.5

Hi, from RRSPORT.CO.UK , thought I would post over here as well.

FOR SALE TDV8 2008.5 MODEL YEAR. CAR NOW £33,000

CAR NOW REDUCED TO £33,000

Yes, my car is for sale, I'm going LHD

I have looked at all the TDV8's currently for sale and I don't think you will find a 2008.5 model year for this price anywhere else, so the details are as follows.

2008.5 model year, main difference between earlier model years is the 2008.5 has electric steering colomn and TDV8 badging and the nice wheels For those that are not aware the TDV8 only comes in HSE spec which includes, Full electric heated leather front and rear, Sat Nav, Bluetooth phone prep, Automatic cruise control, Fridge, Parking sensors to list just a few, for full spec please visit Landrover homepage as it's too much detail to put on here.

Stornoway Grey with Ebony/Rhodium interior and factory fitted privacy glass, Supercharger badging, chrome exhausts, smoked side repeaters, colour coded mirrors, overmats and Bootliner.

Car supplied by Marshals of Peterbourgh 19th November 2007 on 57 plate, yes the car is UK spec and UK supplied, My wife works for the Army Welfare Service in Germany, hence Steve in Germany.

The car currently has 14500 miles on it. The first service is due in 9 days and of course that will be carried out. The car really is in top class condition, Alloys totaly unmarked and the bodywork is free from any dings or marks. I'm a non-smoker and the car has never been smoked in. I'm a total Landrover nut and this car has been very well looked after, hope the pictures do the car justice.

The car is mine and free from finance, talking of finance, should you be considering a purchase with finance I have spoken to Kam(MHC Finance, site sponsor) and he would be happy to help in this area should it be needed.

I understand the market at the moment, so the car is priced to sell at £34,995. Like I said, I have looked at other TDV8's at this price on Autotrader etc, and they are all late registered 2007/2008 model year, not 2008.5

Any further questions please feel free to PM me.

Cheers, Steve.

Click link for pics http://www.rrsport.co.uk/forum/topic12032.html From RRSPORT.CO.UK

Post #1275 12th Nov 2008 7:05pm
Steve in Germany

SOLD From RRSPORT.CO.UK

Post #1327 19th Nov 2008 9:48pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1