Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Off Topic - Other Cars > what have i done...
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
allycraven

Scotland 
what have i done...

Been seriously hunting for a 5.0 S/C FF for the last couple of months to get back into the fold but just put down a deposit on a S6 Avant V10... Couldn't bring myself to part with the money for the FF no matter how hard I tried to convince myself it was the way to go...

car is only really for weekend use and holidays with tons of gear and couldn't believe how much car you get for the money with the S6. Drove one a while back and hated it but test drove this one with a milltek exhaust and was blown away at bang for buck, totally different experience and felt more comfortable than my old MY07 4.4 petrol...hope i don't come to regret the decision but for the price I paid its a mistake i can afford to make.....

always told myself that my next car would be another FF, but i have a horrible feeling my next LR purchase will be a sport when the new model drops sub £35k...

funny thing is that its 1.5 years since i sold the FF and i still come on here daily for a browse. Keep up the good work gents, best forum on the net by miles... '08 Audi S6 Avant 5.2 V10 with Milltek non-resonated. Vrrrrrrmmmmmph
'59 Ford Kuga Diesel (boring but AWD and 40mpg...)
2007 (07) Subaru Forester XTen 2.5 Turbo. (Roundabouts are fun again!)
2007 (07) 4.4 V8 Vogue (gone)

Post #243534 18th Feb 2014 11:29pm
Rosco

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Baltic Blue

Ally, I have an S6 and various bloody RRs, however first time you get to a road end with a hedge you will regret your decision, yes they sound bloody brilliant, but I don't get the feel good factor in mine, maybe me Thumbs Up

Post #243536 18th Feb 2014 11:35pm
Johnte

United Kingdom 

I used my friends V10 RS6 for a month or so while my FFRR was broken down (and he was banned) was a lovely car, and so practical to use every day - If I had the money, I would go for one Thumbs Up

Post #243542 18th Feb 2014 11:51pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1