Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General > what did you do in your FFRR today
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
speedymarktd6

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Santorini Black
what did you do in your FFRR today

i thaught this will make a change from , this is broken or how do i stop this noise lol.
ill start by saying i had a day off today ,so i thaught id do a bit of running around the local area so i hooked up my trailer and went to see my friend who owns a farm in huntington in romsley who kindly let me cut up an old tree that had fallen down and he wanted disposing of. ill store the logs for the winter in the dry and share them with the neighber result Thumbs Up . then i just went for a drive around the wonderfull worcestershire countryside and got a bit muddy in the process. overall a great day Thumbs Up onto no6 Range Rover

Everyone needs a hobby

Post #4120 23rd Mar 2009 6:20pm
RRUK
Site Supporter

United Kingdom 2019 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Santorini Black

I went out twice in mine to the local town to get some fence care stuff to brush all over our front gates/fence .

it spat with rain for the first time since I valeted my car so it was good to see the beads of water rolling off the paintwork. Cool Discovery 4 HSE
1998 110 TUM HS FFR Hard Top XD WOLF
1982 Series 3 Hard Top

*Gone:L462 D5 HSE LUX, L663 Defender 110 HSE, Discovery 3 HSE, 2014MY Range Rover Sport 5.0 Supercharged AB Dynamic; L405 Exec Vogue SE 4.4, 5.0 Supercharged Autobiography, Defender TDCi XS CSW, Defender TD5 HT, Vogue SE TDV8, Vogue TD6, RRSport SC 4.2V8, Classic 3.9 Vogue Auto, Land Rover Series 3 SWB

Post #4124 23rd Mar 2009 7:56pm
JOKER

Scotland 

I dropped mine off today at the paintshop getting a few exterior changes , so no FFRR for me untill Wednesday . Whistle

Will have to use the wife's Bat - mobile .................. Big Cry

Post #4127 23rd Mar 2009 8:11pm
axle

Australia 2008 Range Rover Supercharged 4.2 SC V8 Rimini Red

Since you asked I'll tell you,
A friend asked me to pick his tractor up from Oban but my 5 metre trailer is in use as a skip so I agree to use another 3.5 ton trailer but when I pick it up I find that the spare tire is f****d and one tire has a split in the side wall, I decide to risk it (stupid stupid stupid Rolling Eyes )
Half way home at the bottom of the Fairy Glenn the obvious happens, Censored .
I drive home and get a wheel off my trailer,(mines a Batson and the piece of poo one is an Ifor William's) it seems to fit just a different radius.
Off I go only for the wheel to fall off half way up the Glenn Big Cry I walk down the Glenn and find four of the five wheel studs, they are too long with my wheel so what next? I then remember half a mile back the Armco had been fixed and I found a hand full of big washers, bingo bodge done off I go back to the farm after six hours "what kept you?" Confused Banging Head Banging Head Banging Head
Never lend your wife or your trailer Thumbs Up
As a useful foot note when the wheel fell off I could fell the trailer stability control program correcting the tail wagging the dog Bow down 2008 MY Supercharged
Rimini Red / Jet
four zone climate
remote park heater
and no ugly kid windows.
magnus satis quod turpis satis

Post #4131 23rd Mar 2009 9:50pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1