Home > Maintenance & Mods (L322) > Load Space Cover
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Full Fat Ray

Wales 2006 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Bonatti Grey
Load Space Cover

Hi All,

Due to my 2 Hairy Lurchers having to travel in the back of my FF, and the amount of time it takes to hoover the bl Censored dy carpets when they have been in there Big Cry (I have got the thick rubber load space mat, which protects the bottom, but its the seat backs and sides which are getting hairy)

I am looking for some kind of load space cover which will cover the seat backs, sides and tailgate.

Does anyone know if these are made, and if so where I can get one? (would prefer rigid if possible, but still need to be able to get at the lash down points in order to fit the dog guard to stop the ba Censored rds form getting on to my nice leather seats).

Thanks in advance Thumbs Up 2006 (56 Reg) 4.4 V8 Vogue In Bonatti Grey (Gorgeous!!)

Post #267395 25th Jun 2014 11:51pm
Stephen.125

2011 Range Rover Autobiography 5.0 SC V8 Santorini Black

I bought one on here from "Stu" which does the job very nicely. I'm not sure where he got it from he may be able to help.

Post #267439 26th Jun 2014 1:21pm
Andy B

England 

Ray,

Is this any good from LRParts :-

http://www.lrparts.net/genuine-flexiable-l...-l322.html

Cheers,

Andy SDV8 AB MY 2019
SDV8 VSE MY 2015 - Gone
5.0 S/C AB MY 2010 - Gone
4.2 S/C VSE MY 2006 - Gone

Post #267451 26th Jun 2014 1:51pm
sako243

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Santorini Black

Try UK Custom Covers. First thing I got for the full fat when I bought it, incredibly simple to fit and clean. Well worth the £80 or so.

You think you've got it bad, try 4 labs...

Not rigid but does cover everything and most tie down points are still accessible if you open up the velcro.

Post #267539 26th Jun 2014 9:38pm
iphs

England 2003 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Buckingham Blue

I have used this stuff for years:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-X-BIG-ROLL-SEL...485cd22354

Cheap as chips, easy to apply and cut to shape. Cut around any covers/hatches that require access. Cover the sides and seat backs, even cover the plastics wherever, whenever.

I also have a roll of this rubber matting that I cut to shape and put on top of the sticky back plastic:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RIBBED-RUBBER-MA...19d60ac88b

I then had a roll of this stuff, cut to shape and placed on top. Even use even use the sticky back stuff in the footwells with mats on top.

Post #267568 27th Jun 2014 6:38am
MachineHead

Scotland 2009 Range Rover Westminster TDV8 Mariana Black

I know what you mean, I bought a hatch bag from http://www.hatchbag.co.uk/

It's brilliant and covers seat backs and sides Thumbs Up

Here is mine, they also cover lower tailgate Very Happy

edit - the bit on the bottom of mine is just the rubber cover my dogs normally use. The hatch bag is tough PVC plastic which is waterproof and very hardwearing. mine isn't set to cover headrests at the moment but the option is there, plus it allows the split seats to be used and both side access panels and boot floor one to be opened with relative ease. I also bought the option to cover the whole boot floor when seats are down Very Happy 09 TDV8 Westminster, Mariana Black, Rear seat entertainment, hatch bag and 2 slobbery mutts

Last edited by MachineHead on 4th Jul 2014 1:57pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #269012 4th Jul 2014 1:31am
gg2201

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Autobiography TDV8 Santorini Black

Mine is from UK Custom Covers - cannot rate it enough, goes up the sides, properly custom fit, some say they are and clearly are not - this one is excellent. Flap also covered and the cover plate between the two, also the seats can still be split and dropped as and when required. And the load cover can still be put in/out no issue.

Although I don't think it says it is waterproof (I can't recall) we have taken bin bags of tree cuttings which had been left in the garden for a few days before going to the tip and naturally water escaped from the bin liners....they did not go through the boot liner at all.

Has proved very useful not only with large muddy Bernese Mountain Dog, horse gear, wellies and as above numerous tips to the tip, has saved the carpets brilliantly. Would highly recommend.

I was tempted to get a rigid one aswell in combination with this liner but its pretty tough so haven't bothered. If one popped up second hand locally I might but no need for it really.

Admin note: this post has had its images recovered from a money grabbing photo hosting site and reinstated Mr. Green  2011 4.4 TDV8 Autobiography

Post #269051 4th Jul 2014 10:46am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1