Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Off Roading & Green Laning > Two days laneing, rocksliders got a hammering...
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123
Print this entire topic · 
johnboyairey

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Westminster TDV8 Orkney Grey

hee hee, you drive an FF in London, and people say, 'look at that tractor -how can you see people around you ' etc. 'better than you can' I say... then you drive it on designated off-road paths and the public still berete you - then they slip and break their pelvis, and its too foggy for an air ambulance, and guess who turns up?

-paramedics in a disco4! 'how fast shall we drive back Madame? '

but as per previous post opinions, I hate looking at some youtubers, just spinning up wheels and digging theirselves in, and cheering as soft mud is throw in all directions etc.

Post #336746 10th Jul 2015 9:22am
Bungal

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Buckingham Blue

Hi
I have taken my road standard FFRR 3.6 TDV8 over Salisbury Plain a couple of times with just cosmetic damage Very Happy. These were both follow the leader type organised trips.
They are built for this stuff. Last time we came across a group on trial bikes who just made a mess in the mud. It is going to ruin it for us who just enjoy finding the limits of our wonderful Range Rovers.
I do get some odd remarks from other people on the trips as they turn up in Defenders, Discos and other makes. Mainly "are you really taking that off-road you will get stuck or break it" and those are the people at the end saying how well it did. Not got stuck once yet Very Happy

Brian

Post #337894 19th Jul 2015 8:25am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123