Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General (L405) > Has Anyone Experienced Back Order For Suspension Bushes Yet
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
carlos50

United Kingdom 2015 Range Rover Autobiography 5.0 SC V8 Santorini Black

You might be right but telling the dealer my concerns about how mine pitches and rocks me from side to side just gets me a response that it only needs some bushes and when I ask about other known suspension upgrades they say they know nothing about it, yeah right.

So, if they wont acknowledge these issues then many L405's will drive like this which will put more people off.

LR customer service did nothing but sympathise with my issue, they too claimed to know nothing about upgrades for these issues, what a joke.

I asked if I could drive another (they have some used ones for sale) and they refused my request.

If it drove properly then, restricted throttle response aside, I would really like the car, but having tried to have these things fixed I am still not enjoying this car, that's the impression its left on me.

Post #338399 21st Jul 2015 9:05pm
carlos50

Went in this morning, got a call at lunch time to say "your car is washed and ready but we didn't do any work because the technicians are training today", so I took it in for a wash Censored

This is LR, they are fu**ing clueless

Post #338674 23rd Jul 2015 2:16pm
Dixy

2016 Range Rover Vogue SDV8 Loire Blue

Just to be clear, you had booked your car in for work but then they decided to have an inset day. letters not necessarily in the right order

Post #338678 23rd Jul 2015 2:46pm
carlos50

Yes, booked in about 10 days ago for fitting of parts diagnosed as needing replacement from a previous appointment. I was told the parts were on back order and no booking date given so I asked LR customer services to get in touch, about a week later the dealer called to say parts were available so I made the booking on 13th or 14th July for today.

My car was collected by them this morning and taken to their dealership, 4 hours later I get a call saying they weren't able to do the work because the technicians are all on training day?

I am sure they either dont have the parts and the booking was to appease my complaint at having to wait for such simple parts or that more work is needed and they dont want to admit that my feedback was right, because they already said nothing but bushes needed doing?

It cant be any more comical, really poor performance over and over again Big Cry

Post #338681 23rd Jul 2015 3:03pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12