Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Off Topic > Jaguar XJ Portfolio, LWB
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Tim in Scotland

Location: Somewhere between here and there, if not then I'm all at sea or at home in Scotland

2010 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Stornoway Grey
Jaguar XJ Portfolio, LWB

I've been London today and was collected from and re-delivered back to London City Airport by a chauffeur driven Jag XJ LWB Portfoilio.............. No wonder S class, 7 series and Audi A8 owners are buying XJ's as replacements for them, super smooth, ultra comfy in the back and enough oomph for the London traffic! It must also rank as the quietest car I have ever travelled in, in the back the engine was inaudible (enough for me to wonder if there is an electrically powered version, but I know Jag don't make one of those yet). Only one "fault" .............. You cannot look down on all the plebs in their Lexus's, Mercs, Audie and BMWs, you have to travel at the same height as them in a Jag! If they did one with 4WD and on stilts.................... Oh of cousre they do, it's called a Range Rover! 2018 Mini Countryman Cooper S E All4 PHEV in Melting Silver - it’s whisper quiet in EV and polluter modes

Post #31631 13th Oct 2010 6:54pm
Fox

United Kingdom 

You could have popped in! Wink

Very nice car I agree. Thumbs Up
Just still not sure on the look of the C pillar where they've stuck something on it to make the back window look like it wraps round. Most other makers do that trick better. It looks a bit cheap IMHO.

Post #31632 13th Oct 2010 6:58pm
JOKER

Scotland 

Yeah Stunning cars a couple of months back i was invited to the pre launch of the New Jaguars at Taggarts Maryhill Glasgow ........

They had a LWB model on show along with the other models , as i said stunning car the interior was a throwback to years gone by ............. Thumbs Up

Must say was tempted to get one but the wife got the XF so no point in having 2 Jags Laughing ====================================

"Open Mike Night " sounded like a lot of fun until i found out i was going to an Autopsy

Post #31633 13th Oct 2010 7:01pm
Tim in Scotland

Location: Somewhere between here and there, if not then I'm all at sea or at home in Scotland

2010 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Stornoway Grey

You would have to change you forum log in to Johnny 2 then Mick 2018 Mini Countryman Cooper S E All4 PHEV in Melting Silver - it’s whisper quiet in EV and polluter modes

Post #31634 13th Oct 2010 7:03pm
JOKER

Scotland 

Laughing Thumbs Up ====================================

"Open Mike Night " sounded like a lot of fun until i found out i was going to an Autopsy

Post #31635 13th Oct 2010 7:08pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1