Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Dealership & Service Feedback > Nene overland 5 stars. Castor Peterborough
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
daz

United Kingdom 2004 Range Rover HSE 4.4 V8 Tonga Green
Nene overland 5 stars. Castor Peterborough

Just wanted to say took my range rover here to try and track down a noise coming from the front axle nearside, they kept it for a few day and in the end replaced the wheel bearing but still had their doubts, however rather then charging me they asked me to drive it for a few days to see if it is cured with a view to not charging if this is not the reason for the noise.
Given the alternative is a new diff I am happy to say its cured.
Anyway superb service and attitude free courtesy car what more can I say.
I can recommend there services, only down side is they are slow to contact you back.

Well done.

Post #42751 19th Dec 2010 9:14am
Dogman

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Zermatt Silver

Hi All

After a quick conflab with Alastair on localish independents to Peterborough I decided to give Nene Overland a bite at fixing a FNS knock on my FFRR and the service I received was good, friendly and efficient. Dropped the car off this morning and expected a lift over to my office but instead was offered a courtesy car (now, I'm not that fussed by what I drive for a couple of miles so long as it's legal and dry so ending up with a Ford Ranger.....to me it got me to my office and back so job done, BUT to some, well, as they say 'it aint no Range Rover'..lol).

Anyway back to the point, they completed the works on time and to the quoted price and also pointed out some ancillary works that should be done Sad but in no way did I feel it was the upsell, just advising me of what needed to be addressed.

£49ph labour, worth giving them a try (although I am sure most here must know about them)...also they seem to have a great stock of Defenders & Disco Commercials.

Thanks Alastair for the initial comunication Thumbs Up

Here's a map to help (if required)

Post #61739 27th Apr 2011 8:55pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1