Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
nbunney

United Kingdom 
FREE 1/2 day @ the Landrover Experience

Have a look here:

http://www.landrover.co.uk/gb/en/go-beyond...hicPromo_1

Experience true adventure – on us
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's no better place to find out what a Land Rover can really do than at one of our eight renowned Experience centres. Pushing yourself and your vehicle to the very limits of possibility, and guided by a team of world-class instructors, this is the chance for you to improve your skills in a safe yet exhilarating environment. The chance for you to witness the amazing feats of agility that Land Rovers are created to perform.

We offer both on and off-road training for all competence levels, from beginners right through to professional drivers wishing to advance their abilities to the highest degree. And whether you attend alone, with friends and family, or as part of a corporate or team-building event, we guarantee you'll enjoy an unforgettable day of confidence-boosting driving challenges.

And now there's an even greater reason not to miss out on a Land Rover Experience. Each month, we're offering complementary half-day (on any week day) on and off-road driving experience to the first 100 customers to send in a request.

So to be in with a chance of enjoying a free seat on one of the best driving courses in the UK. Click here to book your day out now or call 0800 655 6465.

Post #2718 1st Feb 2009 9:07pm
kin

England 2006 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Zermatt Silver

I'm really interested in this, and have sent in a request Thumbs Up

Hopefully, I'll be able to do more than just mounting a pavement Embarassed Mr. Green

Post #2719 1st Feb 2009 10:13pm
RRUK
Site Supporter

United Kingdom 2019 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Santorini Black

Have applied several times, not yet heard of anyone actually being awarded yet. Discovery 4 HSE
1998 110 TUM HS FFR Hard Top XD WOLF
1982 Series 3 Hard Top

*Gone:L462 D5 HSE LUX, L663 Defender 110 HSE, Discovery 3 HSE, 2014MY Range Rover Sport 5.0 Supercharged AB Dynamic; L405 Exec Vogue SE 4.4, 5.0 Supercharged Autobiography, Defender TDCi XS CSW, Defender TD5 HT, Vogue SE TDV8, Vogue TD6, RRSport SC 4.2V8, Classic 3.9 Vogue Auto, Land Rover Series 3 SWB

Post #2732 2nd Feb 2009 6:11pm
drakes

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Stornoway Grey

I applied yesterday and had an email back today saying they will be intouch in the near fututre to make arrangments. I hope this means I have been accepted or perhaps they will say I missed out but would I like to pay. I will keep you posted.

Post #2734 2nd Feb 2009 6:16pm
RRUK
Site Supporter

United Kingdom 2019 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Santorini Black

Don't get your hopes up, that's what mine said a few months back and every month since. Discovery 4 HSE
1998 110 TUM HS FFR Hard Top XD WOLF
1982 Series 3 Hard Top

*Gone:L462 D5 HSE LUX, L663 Defender 110 HSE, Discovery 3 HSE, 2014MY Range Rover Sport 5.0 Supercharged AB Dynamic; L405 Exec Vogue SE 4.4, 5.0 Supercharged Autobiography, Defender TDCi XS CSW, Defender TD5 HT, Vogue SE TDV8, Vogue TD6, RRSport SC 4.2V8, Classic 3.9 Vogue Auto, Land Rover Series 3 SWB

Post #2735 2nd Feb 2009 6:19pm
drakes

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Stornoway Grey

Just an automatic response then, thought it was probably too good to be true first attempt.

Post #2736 2nd Feb 2009 6:26pm
kin

drakes wrote:
Just an automatic response then, thought it was probably too good to be true first attempt.
I've not had any responses whatsoever, guess I might have a chance then Whistle

Even if I don't get the free offer, I'm serious considering taking a one day course anyway Thumbs Up

Post #2750 2nd Feb 2009 10:04pm
Full fat not diet

England 2004 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Zermatt Silver

i had th standard autoreponse - you think that LR may read these forums and poss organise one for the ffrr gang Thumbs Up

Post #2767 2nd Feb 2009 11:39pm
kin

Full fat not diet wrote:
i had th standard autoreponse - you think that LR may read these forums and poss organise one for the ffrr gang Thumbs Up
That'll be the day Rolling Eyes

Post #2768 2nd Feb 2009 11:47pm
EDWARD757

2007 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Java Black

Got an invite today...booked in for 1st April!!! Result...

Post #4032 20th Mar 2009 7:01pm
EDWARD757

2007 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Java Black

Did the half day seesion yesterday. Almost standard dealership style on road demo first which ended at the off road area. This was basically a farm track leading to a small chalk quarry which has different gradient/length slopes, ruts for articulation and other features such as a bank to lean the car. good demo of the slopes the car can tackle and how the different systems interact, e.g going down a hill in neutral letting HDC do all the work. great fun and very interesting.
However I was expecting to go paddling but they have no facilities for this and I had visions of a long track through a wood encountering all these sorts of obstacles - a mini adventure!
Anyhow, good for a free-bee!
Startled by some of the things mentioned though.
They get through pads in 1500miles - 300miles was his personal best. Tyres do not last long normally failing in the sidewall. They were running a vogue se but change at 6000miles. Also, dealers have piles of free vouchers for these days and with pressure will give them away apparently, and certainly should give you on/full day on purchase.
Very impressive cars in all manners - now I just need to get on.

Post #4473 2nd Apr 2009 1:21pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1