Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > In Car Electronics (L405) > Rear View Camera and Trip Computer Questions
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Basilfawlty

England 2016 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Corris Grey
Rear View Camera and Trip Computer Questions

My car went into the dealers last week so that they could update the InControl feature by resetting the car to recognise that it had just been serviced. It had been showing one was necessary.

Now whilst it was there they did a camera update and since it was returned a few odd things have happened. The first things that I noticed was that some of my driver settings had been changed, such as torch view and MPH into KPH and in fairness these are easy enough to change back but when the car was returned to me it showed twenty odd miles until empty so I went and filled up and immediately noticed a range of 300 miles instead of the usual 500 or so. Then after driving a hundred miles yesterday it went up to 315 miles range. Now I realise that the computer adjust to your driving style but on my last two trips (50 miles each) I returned over 42 MPG both times.

The second issue is that as I reversed into the drive I noticed that the parking lines that you get in yellow have gone. Anyone any idea if I've missed anything obvious/. Thanks in anticipation 2016 SDV8 Autobiography
And several others previously.

Post #441525 14th Jun 2017 5:49pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1