Home > For Sale & Wanted > [Wanted] Rear wiper motor 2007 L322
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
benspray

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Supercharged 4.2 SC V8 Java Black
[Wanted] Rear wiper motor 2007 L322

Hi All

So I decided it would be a good plan today to try and sort my reverse camera and rear screen washer....

The washer fluid was coming out inside the vehicle and around the spindle on the outside so assumed the jets were just blocked, everything apart, removed the washer jet and cleaned it out went to put it back on and noticed the outlet pipe part was bent right over - tried to straighten it and it snapped off - so unless theres a way just the hollow tube part in the centre of the spindle can be replaced I guess I'm looking for a complete working wiper unit if anyone has one from a breaker?

Not even sure I've managed to fix the reverse camera either, it had a dodgy solder joint on the socket for the cables - pressing this while in test mode gave an image - great, so brought it inside, soldered all 4 pads, retested and I now cant get anything (although I have flattened the battery while messing about with everything with the tailgate open and therefore all the interior lights on - so charging up and hoping for the best)

Thanks all

Post #473731 24th Mar 2018 8:28pm
Chris1573

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Zermatt Silver

The outlet nipple at the top of the spindle will come off, i thought I broke mine but it just clips back in. So don’t throw it away !

Found the pipe up the spindle was fill of crud as was the washer fitting on the wiper motor. It all needs cleaning out. L322 2007 TDV8 3.6

Post #583732 14th Feb 2021 9:19pm
JuniorOeuf

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Buckingham Blue

Search for BMW e46 compact rear wiper motor. Yu have to swap the bracket / cover over, but they fit perfectly and cost a lot less. I picked one up for £20 and it looks good.

However - I am concerned thatit might still leak from the black nozzle when I refit the existing cover.

Apparently you can drill it out and replace washer, but I think that is a bit beyond my pay grade.

Post #587559 15th Mar 2021 2:27pm
Doonhamer

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Santorini Black

Anybody else tried JuniorOeuf’s idea? My rear washer has packed in, apparently the feed pipe is broken and a direct replacement is obsolete. I don’t fancy getting one from a breaker’s yard as it might not be in any better condition than mine. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. L322 TDV8 4.4 - current
L322 TD6 - sold
Disco 2 TD5 - sold
Suzuki Grand Vitara XL7 - sold
Mitsubishi Pajero 2.8 - part ex'd
Hyundai Santa Fe 2.0 td - sold
Mitsubishi Pajero 2.8 - sold

Post #616661 16th Dec 2021 6:33pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1