Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Wheels & Tyres > L322 - 22 Inch Rims 5 Spoke
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Fiorano575

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Java Black
L322 - 22 Inch Rims 5 Spoke

In case anyone is thinking of fitting X5 22's on their RRFF, I looked for a set of something different for my 2011 4.4 and managed to find these. They were gangsta black so I sprayed them with several layers of hyper silver and about 5 coats of clear laquer - all done at home until i get back to blighty and have them powder coated.

They are Alessio rims 22x 9.5 not quite sure what the offset is but my original rims were previously mounted on 30mm spacers. The new rims are sticking out a wee bit too much so I have ordered some 20mm spacers. I also had to get some aftermarket nuts.

Some rims were buckled but no cracks but at £180 a set, I wasn't going to complain. I had them realigned properly.

I also bought a matching set of Michelin Pilot sport - 275/40/22 which had 6mm tread and they ride perfectly.

I thought the ride quality would not be as good but honestly, it's a marginal difference.
Click image to enlarge

Post #687757 11th Mar 2024 9:53am
AndyRoo

Scotland 2012 Range Rover Westminster TDV8 Fuji White

Hi, thanks for the tip, I found a few scrappy ones on EBAY, so I'll keep looking.

I'll probably go for 20" so I retains some comfort with the increased sidewall height.

Purists will scoff, but my Westie wheels are a real pain to keep clean, these much easier to maintain.

Cheers, Andy

Fuji White 2012 4.4 TDV8 Westmiinster

Post #687762 11th Mar 2024 10:04am
Fiorano575

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Java Black

Lovely colour... I tried to get one in white but there weren't many about. As you may know, buying a FFRR is all about history, condition and how well she's been looked after so had to go for black.

You may want to look for R19 and R20 wheels for the X5 - search on Ebay or FB marketplace. They are very similar to mine but 19 and 20 inch respectively.

Good luck!

Post #687763 11th Mar 2024 10:10am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1