Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Technical (L405) > Windows fogging up from the inside
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123
Print this entire topic · 
RRVSE

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Vogue SDV8 Corris Grey

Repositioning the seals fixed a few of the water issues but still wet carpets. Went to main Dealer and looks like the independent LR guy was correct , seal had failed on the windscreen near 'A' column on drivers side, so water has slowly been running into the car and footwell for apparently months and months and has now reached a point where it is noticeable. All carpets have been taken out along with underlying foam and dried. Windscreen has been removed and replaced twice but will not seal correctly due to the heated screen elements wires so new screen going in. Will cost me a bit but just glad to know what it is and not to have steamed up windows day in day out anymore Smile Steve

Main car : FFRR L405 Vogue SDV8
Other car : Vauxhall Lotus Carlton
Past cars : FFRR L322 Vogue TD6 SE (Sept 2006 MY07) ; LandCruiser SWB ; 4-Runner ; Supras; XJS V12 LeMans

Post #509908 26th Mar 2019 5:18pm
RRVSE

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Vogue SDV8 Corris Grey

Got it back now, also further £750 as the water had shorted out the main audio amplifier which lives under the passenger seat Sad Unfortunately, even with the head unit turned off it supplies the sound for the reversing sensors etc so is always actually on. Really do wish I had took it in a few weeks earlier now. Anyway all seems OK post fix. Steve

Main car : FFRR L405 Vogue SDV8
Other car : Vauxhall Lotus Carlton
Past cars : FFRR L322 Vogue TD6 SE (Sept 2006 MY07) ; LandCruiser SWB ; 4-Runner ; Supras; XJS V12 LeMans

Post #510242 29th Mar 2019 5:39pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123