Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > In Car Electronics (L322) > DAB RADIO
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Simran0211

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Autobiography 4.4 V8 Santorini Black
DAB RADIO

Like most of us Christmas is a time for receiving and this year was no exception. Her indoors brought me a nextbase 250 DAB recever which I have fitted this morning and May I say Very Happy itโ€™s brilliant and it took me about a 1hour to install. Talk sport hear ๐Ÿ‘‚ I come Very Happy

Post #499684 26th Dec 2018 12:54pm
Joe90

England 

HOWTO ? Instructions ? Integration ? Is your car MOST or Canbus BMW ? (Touchscreen / non touchscreen ?) .
Experience is the only genuine knowledge, but as time passes, I have forgotten more than I can remember Wink
Volvo V70 P2 2006 2.4 Petrol 170bhp Estate SE
MG Midget Mk1 1962

Previous: L322 Range Rover TDV8 3.6 2008; L322 Range Rover TD6 3.0 2002; P38A Range Rover V8 1999

Post #499685 26th Dec 2018 1:11pm
Simran0211

She is a early Most system Range Rover give me 10 minutes and I will fire up the pc I have taken photos aswell

Post #499686 26th Dec 2018 1:38pm
Simran0211

I have had brought a Audio Connectivity Kit VPLME0004 from Dam a while ago and fitted it, this takes slot for the position 6 on the cd player which i used for my Iphone so i could listen to music. this is where it gets interesting my nephew work at JLR and Green with Envy he brings home a new car every six months and listening to Talk Sport alot the reception was not great Light Bulb moment i saw on Flea Bay a NextBase 250 for sale which the wife brought me for Christmas.
Boxing Day is here and here we go read the instructions most of the night and couldn't wait to get started.
undo the battery terminals and proceed to clean the windscreen this is for the aerial to be attached to the inside top left hand side, next take of the sun visor making sure that the wire for the visor mirror doesn't fall inside its a bitch to get back out you are supplied with a magnetic earth strap which you have to pull back the roof lining back slightly so that the earth strap can be attached run the aerial lead down the top of the A pillar post and down the weather strip to the bottom taking the bottom plastic trim off and the droping the heater trim back and the side of the center console trim. removing the center dash and the heater control panels back also the drivers side panel aswell for the wiring.
The photos tell most of the story but the aerial lead which their is plenty off needs to be threaded through the centre console across to the drivers side also at this time i had a usb cable which by chance was just long enough to reach across from the ciggie lighter to where i positioned the unit having threaded both the aerial and the usb through all that remained was the audio lead to the head unit which is where the connectivity unit comes in bring all the wiring together and attach them in place making sure the leads dont get fouled and their we have it tune it in to your faverate radio stations and for a very small fee you have DAB .
Oh Just a foot note i brought it from ebay and the company is called Velocity Outlet Ltd
Velocity Outlet
49 Viking Way
Bar Hill
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
CB248EL
United Kingdom wonderful people to speak to and very helpful Thumbs Up the unit is a Nextbase In-Car DAB/DAB+ Digital Radio Adapter DAB250

Post #499691 26th Dec 2018 2:43pm
ptaroni

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Java Black

I received a pure highway 600 dab for christmas and fitted it pretty much the same as you. Have seen someone use a mount next to the screen which i will sort out after the mad rush of christmas and birth of my first baby boy ! I cant believe that they were no intergrated options but having spotify control, dab, bt streaming handsfree all in one unit is pretty awesome! 2004 td6 l322 - gone
Now 2007 tdv8 l322

Post #499699 26th Dec 2018 4:02pm
Simran0211

Well done pure are better but I have found that it does lose the stations for a bit but for the price Thumbs Up

Post #499708 26th Dec 2018 7:06pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1