Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Orders (L405) > Tan interior
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
Vogue

United Kingdom 

+3,

I’d go Carpathian, Tan Leather and Walnut trim 2021 L405 Vogue SE 4.4 V8 DIESEL ~ #17

Post #501563 14th Jan 2019 7:57pm
Gt3gooner

United Kingdom 

I’ve got a L405 Phev (July 2018) VSE in Corris grey with black pano roof and vintage tan interior, oh and privacy glass. I think it looks the dogs and would spec again if the need arises. Only things I might consider differently are as per the photos, black headlining rather than lighter coloured standard and piano black rather than standard ‘wood’.

Post #501721 15th Jan 2019 7:41pm
Freddy Bear

United Kingdom 

Now that does sound very lovely Very Happy

Could you share some photos please?

Post #501722 15th Jan 2019 7:47pm
Cam-Tech-Craig

England 2015 Range Rover SVAutobiography SDV8 Loire Blue

I have a 2019 Loire Blue car here with Vintage Tan interior at the moment and have to say i love the interior colour! Seems to be a bit of a Marmite colour judging by the comments I've heard this last week though... Neutral

Post #501726 15th Jan 2019 8:15pm
Gt3gooner

United Kingdom 

Freddy Bear wrote:
Now that does sound very lovely Very Happy

Could you share some photos please?

Here’s a couple with his buddies. Don’t have any interior photos to hand but much as your earlier pictures.

Post #501735 15th Jan 2019 8:53pm
LWR

United Kingdom 

I have a Bosphorous Grey/Vintage Tan 2018 AB ... I love the combination, particularly with black leather headlining

I had to have a Black/Black AB as a loaner for few days - felt so dull and less lux.

Highly recommend the Tan... IMHO

Post #501821 16th Jan 2019 6:20pm
ilard

United Kingdom 

Does tan suffer from dye transfer like ivory does? Guessing it must do. It puts me off lighter leather.

Post #501848 16th Jan 2019 9:14pm
LWR

United Kingdom 

Mine does suffer from dye transfer, i wear jeans all the time. But it wipes off really easily. The leather is such good quality that you don’t feel as though the finish is suffering from being wiped now and again

Post #501849 16th Jan 2019 9:17pm
Freddy Bear

United Kingdom 

Cam-Tech-Craig that sounds like a great colour combo Very Happy Do you have any snaps?

Thanks Gt3gooner that is a beautiful car! And I like the buddies, very much Very Happy

And thanks LWR - I love it!

Popped to Land Rover Battersea to see a 5.0 in black with the 9012 wheels and shadow pack. It had ivory leather (which I didn't think I wanted again) but I have to say it looked very classy.

Post #501850 16th Jan 2019 9:28pm
LWR

United Kingdom 

Freddy - I bought my car from LR Battersea. They treated me appallingly - delivered the car with a broken seat and refused to answer my correspondence. Another dealer stepped in and helped out. Read their google reviews. They really are that bad... and worse

Post #501855 16th Jan 2019 10:07pm
Freddy Bear

United Kingdom 

Sorry to hear that but thanks for the tip.

To be clear I am ordering new - and went to see the car to see what I thought of the colour combination. No substitute for seeing these things in the flesh.

Funnily enough, when I was choosing my current FFRR I enquired at Battersea. Back then I didn't know if I wanted a 322 or 405 and asked to drive both. As a serial BMW owner I could pretty much choose a BMW without driving it, but as my first LR I had no idea how they drove or felt to be in. The chap couldn't get his head around that, and suggested I chose one and he would then allow me to drive it. So I went to a dealer near where I live (Nigel Ramsey at Milton Keynes) who got it immediately. I highly recommend Nigel by the way - a true enthusiast, gentleman and all round top bloke!

Post #501872 17th Jan 2019 9:27am
Skyman

United Kingdom 2019 Range Rover Autobiography SDV6 Santorini Black

LWR wrote:
Freddy - I bought my car from LR Battersea. They treated me appallingly - delivered the car with a broken seat and refused to answer my correspondence. Another dealer stepped in and helped out. Read their google reviews. They really are that bad... and worse

Haven't been on the forum for quite a while, it's good to be back. Reading this LWR has made me nervous as I'm in the process of ordering with LR Battersea! But, my experiecne is completely the opposite so far. Been treated well, I hope it lasts!

Post #502046 18th Jan 2019 9:15pm
Andy355

United Kingdom 2016 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Santorini Black

I am local to Lr battersea and this is my experience

Walk in enquiries are not followed up on
Sales person had limited knowledge of product on the phev
Service department "forgot" to wash my car 2 years running and I have had to clean the grease marks off the ivory interior

I used them for servicing as convenient but now I have a sva will be considering alternatives

Their a40 branch I found to be better. Bought new evolutions from them but for Ff hasn't been non local dealers

Post #502839 26th Jan 2019 11:19am
CJB1000

United Kingdom 2015 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV6 Santorini Black

Stating the obvious, but the black interior is by far the most practical of them all, but although I wanted a black exterior would never choose black/black as think this is just too boring and the black interior makes the cabin very dreary. (although this seems to be the most popular choice looking at the used cars online?!)

I love my ivory interior with black carpets, grand black and the dark exterior - you must keep on top of it though, as blue jeans soon transfer to ivory leather seats and grubby hands soon mucky door cards & dash up!

You do see the odd tan or red interior (mainly on SVO or RR Sport) but these do appear to devalue the vehicle as they are usually a good bit cheaper used.

CJ

Post #502844 26th Jan 2019 1:26pm
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12