Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] Husqvarana 445 Semi Pro Chainsaw now £250
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
JST

England 2012 Range Rover Westminster 4.4 V8 Stornoway Grey
[For Sale] Husqvarana 445 Semi Pro Chainsaw now £250

Hope this is ok on here, it seems lots on here cut logs or would have use for one whilst out greenlaning. Martin please remove if not applicable.

Also advertised on Defender2.net

I have for Sale my Husqvarna 445 X Torq, 2016

Its a 4.9kg 45cc, 2.1Kw (2.8hp) saw. So light weight for power (quite a few 45cc saw are around 2/3rds this power or less) Purchased by me new in Aug 2016.

New model with the side adjuster for the chain on the metal casing. Its run a 15" bar, .325 chain throughout my ownership. it will take a 20" bar. has the fuel level indicator and flip caps on the oil/ oil&fuel caps. Fuel has been mixed with Husqvarna 2 stroke quality oil since new.

Official Husky info is here: https://www.husqvarna.com/uk/products/chai...-E816z17DU

A good reliable saw that hasn't had much use. I have used it mainly for track clearing on our DRDs (24 DRD since purchase date). Some marks to plastics as photo shows, predominantly from being in back of a pick up on the Driving Days.

I bought it based on the fact its light for the power and snug enough to fit out of the way in a truck. For any big work i have other options so this saw has not been pushed.

Its an ideal limbing up saw for all those with log burners.

It shad less than 10 tanks of fuel through it, and run on quality 2-stroke Husky mix.

All working as it should be, runs and starts well. £250 collected (Taunton/Wellington) which i think is fair considering its light usage, they are £450RRP but i have seen them around £350 new on interweb. Last time i looked ebay had a few well used looking ones around £300

Am happy to wrap for courier if buyer books and pays for the courier, i use Interparcel to send stuff: https://uk.interparcel.com/

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
 Cheers

James

Post #502688 24th Jan 2019 6:58pm
JST

England 2012 Range Rover Westminster 4.4 V8 Stornoway Grey