Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Dealership & Service Feedback > Stratstone Cardiff
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Lyonhead

Wales 2019 Range Rover SVAutobiography 5.0 SC V8 Loire Blue
Stratstone Cardiff

Even though I live half a mile away from this dealership after the repeated dreadful service I had from them about 8 years ago I started using Stratstone Newport. The only other dealership in South Wales is Stratstone Swansea, so Stratstone it has to be. So after recently purchasing a new car, just over a month old, ( not from a Stratstone Dealership, no discount and ridiculous part ex offer) and having 2 safety recalls to be done ( Codes and details from Topix given to them)and an annoying rattle from the rear parcel shelf ( a common fault, i was told) I went in and booked in person the car in early December with the earliest date of taking it in as 17TH Jan, I though I would give them another chance Shocked

Well, they have in the last year or so opened up a new swanky showroom, Jaguar and Land Rover all under the same roof, nice waiting area coffee facilities even a nice drive in area where by all accounts you hand over your keys and “they take care of all your worries”.
Suffice to say, they have rang today to let me know that they are confirming my booking and there will be a technician waiting for me to take a test drive and listen for the rattle and then if a new part is required they will rebook the car in and I would have to come back again Thud

When I mentioned the safety recalls they said that they would be done when the car is rebooked in. When hearing this it sounded to me like they had no intention of putting my car into the workshop but sending a “Technician” out for a drive around and then rebooking it in!!!!! Censored

I told them to cancel the booking and I will never use them EVER again. Why don’t they carry spares for a “common fault” and why delay attending to a Safety Recall any further when the car is booked in!!!!!!!
Again Land Rover being let down by the Customer facing Dealerships, or am I over reacting Question Whistle

Post #501819 16th Jan 2019 6:05pm
Rosco

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Baltic Blue

Definitely not overreacting . beggars belief that customer service of this nature is seen as acceptable, I know I wouldn't have a business if I treated my customers that way. Sorry to say but they, JLR, are in a VERY bad way, Thumbs Up

Post #501822 16th Jan 2019 6:24pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1