Home > Technical (L405) > 2014 LWB NOISE FRONT FRONT LEFT SUSPENSION
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
f10m5

United States 2014 Range Rover 5.0 SC V8 Santorini Black
2014 LWB NOISE FRONT FRONT LEFT SUSPENSION

hello friends

i am owner of l405 lwb 5.0 petrol engine 79k miles from the usa unfortunately the usa forum is very boring and not many knowledge or information about these l405 trucks which is surprising considering its been out for 6 years already.

anyway i love the truck. i am having some issues i want to ask you guys what you think it can be ??

i hit a pothole on highway earlie not sure if its related or not.

now when i pulled into a parking lot turning the wheel and the truck height adjusts up a a little i heard a groaning/whining noise coming front left side of driver suspension. so i did some more investigation and noticed when i raise the truck or lower it, front left makes a groaning noise.

by the time i got home from work the right side is now creaking and groaning (old door creaking open) over small dips/bumps. the driver side strut making the same creaking when going into low or 4x4 mode but no creaking or groaning over bumps or dips when driving. no lights but after moving it up and down a lot checking each side for noises it said “suspension need to cool before use or something”.

today all is well after some heavy rain. truck never leans on one side and drives ok.

i have attached some videos of the noises/issues.

please help if you can

Post #516374 23rd May 2019 10:20pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1