Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > In Car Electronics (L322) > Suspension inhibit light on after head unit fit
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
magu

United Kingdom 2004 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Santorini Black
Suspension inhibit light on after head unit fit

Hello Folks

Please bear with me this is going to get complex ....I managed to write off my pride and joy a 2004 4.4 lpg vogue but fortuitously found an almost identical model very soon after my slide down a crash barrier on the M6....iI had purchased an Erisin head unit and had it fitted and working and as i purchased the write off from the insurance company i thought i'd fit the head unit from that into my new vehicle....as the 'new' vehicle was only 6 months younger than mine no problem i thought...i'd managed to rip out quite a bit before i realised that it had had a hybrid most system installed under warranty due to water ingress...now after nearly 10 days ive managed to get the head unit working after a fashion (radio works,plays dvds/cds mp3's and the nav sometimes agrees to play).....

got it all working tonight and dash back on and bong...trailer mode is permanently on and suspension inhibit light is permanently on but even using rsw software and clearing errors nothing is happening...i'm suspecting canbus problem i have also checked fuses and relays in rear cargo area and all good

Anybody have any ideas or could give me a shove in the right direction to start googling/studying rave etc

TiA

Post #527337 7th Sep 2019 9:22pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1