Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [SOLD] 2010 MY Facelift 3.6 TDV8 VOGUE - Buckingham Blue
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Bigglez

2016 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Carpathian Grey
[SOLD] 2010 MY Facelift 3.6 TDV8 VOGUE - Buckingham Blue

After a couple of close shaves with some lovely forum members - in the end I couldn’t delay getting the new car so dealer took it. One poor chap had to pull out as his partner had bought him a car he didn’t want as a surprise!

Am now active in the 405 forums.

Hi All,

Used the forum tons when I bought my fantastic Buck Blue L322 - everyone was incredibly helpful. Now 5.5 years later, and the car having seen my kids go from toddlers to big kids and many happy journeys and memories out to France, Cornwall, Scotland and more, it's time to get an L405.

So before I chop it into the dealer, thought I'd offer it to a fellow forum member.

It's a 1 owner before me vehicle with 139,000 on the clock. The previous owner was the director of a dairy company and did 97k motorway miles in it in 3 years - I then bought it via dealer in Liverpool. It drives like it has way less miles on it.

I put the supercharged wheels on it when I got it as I liked the look. I've attached the TOPIX readout so anyone can check out the specs. I've added the Tune2air kit so you can stream music over bluetooth.

Since I've had it, it's had a few bits replaced, but as it was pretty unstressed in its prior life, it hasn't needed much.
New Fuel Pump
New Alternator
New suspension linkages/bushes/trailing arms at the front, new rear shock at the back.

It was serviced at Morrisons land Rover until I got it, then I had it serviced at Beadles Land Rover every year until this last one, where my mechanic did it as it just wasn't worth the cost anymore.

The Not so good bits:

London Life means that the exterior has currently got a couple of knocks - my wife reversed into a post and someone scraped the offside front bumper. The rest is all in a good state, bar the usual rubber degradation at the base of the rear window. The step plate at the drivers side has been worn (the owner before was old apparently and needed to step up into the car). Otherwise the interior is in really good shape all round. Usual alloy wheel scuffs etc.

I've had quotes to get the bumpers fixed and it came to about £1k (parking sensors still all work) - I just haven't had the time to get it done - and am more worried I'll get it done and then my partner has another "moment".

The service book got stolen a few years ago - I have photocopies of all of the original services to put inside the new one.

Basically - for someone who has the time and either ability themselves (or a mate who can) to tidy up the outside this is a chance to get a facelift car for not much cash.

Private plate isn't included!

Last edited by Bigglez on 6th Jan 2020 7:35am. Edited 1 time in total

Post #536916 10th Dec 2019 3:04pm
Bigglez

To clarify - the service book is fully stamped from the time I've owned it - it's only the prior owners service stamps that are photocopies.

Post #536944 10th Dec 2019 8:43pm
Bigglez

Will happily consider offers as moving ahead with part-ex with a dealer currently!

Post #537184 12th Dec 2019 12:57pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1