Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Henda

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Zambezi Silver
Strange behaviour

So I left the FF at Leeds airport outside parking just got back
Car ran perfect on the way down
Picked the fatty up the usual ignition heater light out start the engine no problem, but the inside was frozen as well as the outside so demisted and set off no problem after a couple of mile it felt like I had a flat tyre car was sliding a bit and droning , got to the motorway and the noise got seriously bad and when I braked the whole car shook .
Pull into the services tyres were fine so parked up got a coffee and was ranting and raving about airport off site parking even though I used them before , thought Censored it I am heading for home it being 21.30 on Sunday night if it breaks it breaks I've got recovery
Got back in and the fatty was perfect Exclamation Exclamation , went up to 90 fine , braked hard no problem sat at 80 on cc fine ,everything's back to normal , been out today no problem
I can only think the car was frozen i.e. Tyres rock hard calipers frozen and maybe rust build up on the discs .
Any one had similar problems, makes me think a lot of FF problems maybe lack of use problems
Thumbs Up

Post #540471 13th Jan 2020 6:25pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1