Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [Sold] Re-manufactured transmission for petrol '02-'05MY
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
RRPhil

United Kingdom 
[Sold] Re-manufactured transmission for petrol '02-'05MY

We have a re-manufactured 5-speed ZF 5HP24 transmission for sale, as shown in the photos. Cost is £1,399 +VAT, excluding delivery (exchange). This transmission has been completely stripped, cleaned, checked and re-manufactured by ourselves. Please PM me your email address if you want a copy of the measurement report. Only genuine ZF parts are used throughout, together with a new OE (IBS Filtran) filter.

Transmission Fluid Included
It is critical to the correct functioning of the torque converter lock-up clutch that the right fluid is used in the ZF 5HP24 transmission. This fluid is ridiculously expensive and so, rather than risk the buyer being tempted to use the wrong fluid, we are supplying 11 litres of Mobil ATF LT71141, in un-opened 1 litre bottles, with this transmission. It is a condition of the warranty that only this fluid is used.

Application
This transmission is the ‘032’ version of the ZF 5HP24 and will only fit the L322 Range Rover with the BMW M62 engine (‘02-‘05 MY). It will not fit any BMW (and that includes the E53 X5 4.4i & 4.6iS) or Jaguar.

Valve Body
The valve body has been completely stripped, cleaned and checked. All springs are measured and the main pressure valve vacuum tested to check for wear. A Sonnax replacement valve is fitted if necessary. Finally, the valve body assembly is tested and passed-off on a dedicated Hydra-Test valve body test machine.

Torque Converter
The F38/A85 torque converter has been expertly re-manufactured by JPAT who are one of only a handful of official ZF parts suppliers in the UK (https://jpat.co.uk/torque-converter-remanfacture.html)

Please note that the cost (£1,678.80 incl. VAT) does not include delivery (usually around £60-£70, depending where you live in the UK) and the transmission will be delivered strapped to a pallet, but you are welcome to collect personally if you are anywhere near Blackburn, Lancashire to save on the shipping cost. The cost also assumes that you will return your old transmission to us (including the torque converter). Alternatively, the transmission can be bought outright (i.e. with no exchange) for an additional charge of £150 incl. VAT.

Post #519675 25th Jun 2019 11:06pm
fattobes

Sweden 2011 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Fuji White

Hi Phil,
Any chance you happen to have another one of these available?
Thx Toby. 2011 4.4 TDV8 Vogue SE Fuji White
2002 4.4 Vogue Java Black - Gone
2002 4.4 Vogue Epsom Green - Gone

Post #544087 16th Feb 2020 12:58pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1