Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General (L405) > Advice please
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
chicb

United Kingdom 2018 Range Rover Autobiography TDV6 Barossa
Advice please

Hi Guy's, after having had a couple of V6 Sports from new, I am considering a 2017, 4.4litre V8 full size Autobiography. The Sports only did about 2000miles a year so its not worth getting a new one as my daily driver is an S class Mercedes. I am looking for some advice on the good & bad points & where better to ask than here. A petrol would have been my first choice, but have my eye on a particular one with quite a few bells & whistles, so diesel it may be. What extras do you recommend & what not. Thanks in advance

Post #547629 19th Mar 2020 6:55pm
jackcramerr

The more bells and whistles the better so you never regret it. Last time I had a low spec car and I was upset it lacked a few features. No point in saving money there and buying a poverty spec.

5.0L all the way. I have driven 4.4 and even though sales person agreed to give discount and almost convinced me, I found a 5.0 and changed my mind in no time. I think if you even conaidered 5.0L, there id no point in buying anything lower.

Most people who buy 4.4 is for mpg. And of of them, a majority have never driven a 5.0L. I think mpg does not make sense as there are better cars to achieve that.

Post #547651 19th Mar 2020 9:56pm
pld118

Scotland 2014 Range Rover Vogue SDV6 Santorini Black
Re: Advice please

chicb wrote:
...have my eye on a particular one with quite a few bells & whistles, so diesel it may be. What extras do you recommend & what not...

If you post what bells and whistles the AB you’re looking at has, you’ll probably get a few replies commenting on what’s worth having and what’s not (if anything) Thumbs Up

Wouldn’t want you ending up with a “poverty spec” RR 😂

Post #547655 19th Mar 2020 10:08pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1