Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Spotted > At the Land Rover Gear - out of season stock
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Tim in Scotland

Location: Somewhere between here and there, if not then I'm all at sea or at home in Scotland

2010 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Stornoway Grey
At the Land Rover Gear - out of season stock

Who on this earth would spend this much for a Christmas tree bauble.......... even bigger question, who on earth would want one? I mean, I like my RR but not enough to advertise them on a family Christmas Tree?
http://www.thegearshop.co.uk/index.cfm/fa/...gory_ID/26

I suppose it might be a good buy for when your pride and joy is playing up and you want to take out your frustrations on something other than the car. 2018 Mini Countryman Cooper S E All4 PHEV in Melting Silver - it’s whisper quiet in EV and polluter modes

Post #58894 5th Apr 2011 2:00pm
47p2

Scotland 

The perfect ornament to hang from the interior mirror of your non running ornament Rolling with laughter

Post #58898 5th Apr 2011 2:07pm
Tim in Scotland

Location: Somewhere between here and there, if not then I'm all at sea or at home in Scotland

Ah yes that's what it is meant to be - fill it with pine or floral scented de-oderiser and you have a Range Rover branded air freshener ball! So they are never out of season............... 2018 Mini Countryman Cooper S E All4 PHEV in Melting Silver - it’s whisper quiet in EV and polluter modes

Post #58905 5th Apr 2011 4:13pm
Gazellio @ Prestige Cars

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover SE Td6 Zermatt Silver

I am just brewing a fresh pot of Land Rover Coffee......(WTF)

Quote:
Land Rover Coffee
For hundreds of small communities around the world, growing coffee has long been a vital source of income.
However, as many of the finest coffee beans grow in some of the most inaccessible places on earth, getting these beans to market has never been an easy task.
In 1949, a group of enterprising Costa Rican coffee farmers were the first to take the brave decision to exchange their traditional ox carts for a Land Rover… and the rest, as they say, is history. From these humble beginnings a partnership of over half a century was born. Land Rover was instrumental in developing the planting and harvesting of high quality coffee crops at high altitude, where the oxen were unable to venture - this not only established Land Rover's international market, but created a dramatic effect on the whole coffee industry. Now this has grown into an international following of coffee farmers, as well as whole communities and organisations mobilising people in all walks of life.
Today in celebration of our genuine coffee heritage, Land Rover Coffee is established as a fully operational coffee company and wishes to share with the world the fruits of this partnership, as a tribute to all coffee growing communities across the globe, bringing their products to discerning coffee drinkers.

Post #58906 5th Apr 2011 4:16pm
Tim in Scotland

My local dealers used to use it and it used to be very good coffee, but you would have to have a serious screw loose to be going to your LR/RR dealer to buy your fresh coffee! 2018 Mini Countryman Cooper S E All4 PHEV in Melting Silver - it’s whisper quiet in EV and polluter modes

Post #58907 5th Apr 2011 4:30pm
47p2

Scotland 

Gazellio wrote:
I am just brewing a fresh pot of Land Rover Coffee......(WTF)

With that information I am left in no doubt that if it weren't for Land Rover 'going beyond' we would never have been able to sample Cuban cigars that are rolled between the legs of virgins Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Post #58913 5th Apr 2011 5:09pm
pretlove

United Kingdom 2003 Range Rover HSE 4.4 V8 Zambezi Silver

Thank god for land rover Bow down Bow down if it wasnt for them id have no coffee Big Cry Big Cry "RANGEISM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED"
www.futuresecurityservices.co.uk
Pretlove says , '' I want my car back Sad "

Post #59085 6th Apr 2011 5:32pm
tboner001

England 2014 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Fuji White

I hear Tim purchased all the boxer shorts Twisted Evil Far to many gone...

Post #59089 6th Apr 2011 5:53pm
Tim in Scotland

You hear incorrectly - it was all the socks 2018 Mini Countryman Cooper S E All4 PHEV in Melting Silver - it’s whisper quiet in EV and polluter modes

Post #59093 6th Apr 2011 6:30pm
RRUK
Site Supporter

United Kingdom 2019 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Santorini Black

So festive too.

I can imagine a whole line of similar products:

Ford Fiesta

Citroen Saxo

Skoda Yetti Discovery 4 HSE
1998 110 TUM HS FFR Hard Top XD WOLF
1982 Series 3 Hard Top

*Gone:L462 D5 HSE LUX, L663 Defender 110 HSE, Discovery 3 HSE, 2014MY Range Rover Sport 5.0 Supercharged AB Dynamic; L405 Exec Vogue SE 4.4, 5.0 Supercharged Autobiography, Defender TDCi XS CSW, Defender TD5 HT, Vogue SE TDV8, Vogue TD6, RRSport SC 4.2V8, Classic 3.9 Vogue Auto, Land Rover Series 3 SWB

Post #59103 6th Apr 2011 7:27pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1