Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Off Topic > Coronavirus Discussion/Advice/Assistance Thread
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 12 of 13 <123 ... 111213>
Print this entire topic · 
alanm_3

Location: my House, unless I’m not at home, in which case I’m somewhere else.

Scotland 2017 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Loire Blue

I had AZ for my first 2, then Moderna. Was ok with the first 2 but the Moderna boosted floored me for about 24 hours.

Still, small mercies and all that Thumbs Up Got - 2017 SDV8 Autobiography in Loire Blue
Had- 2008 TDV8 Vogue SE in Java black
Had - 2007 S/C in Stornoway Grey

Post #616522 15th Dec 2021 5:23pm
RRover

2012 Range Rover Westminster TDV8 Causeway Grey

Does anyone think there should be a link to the MHRA and the yellow card relating to Covid on this thread (it is the official UK Gov site after all) or is that going against the narrative?
Do peeps here actually listen to the MSM for Covid advice?

COVID-19 Vaccine Analysis Overview
Report run date: 02/12/2021
Data lock date: 01/12/2021

https://yellowcard.ukcolumn.org/yellow-card-reports

This info is buried deep on the MHRA official government site

Do we think such important info should be broadcast by our MSM, at least?

Or is even this official government website conspiratorial?

We all should - after all - question ALL evidence...

Just got me thinking tis all...

Whistle

Manufacturer Total reports Total reactions Total fatalities

AstraZeneca 238,641 846,118 1,138

Moderna 20,520 67,504 18

Pfizer 139,263 397,047 634

Unspecified 1,307 3,970 32

Totals 399,731 1,314,639 1,822

I tried several times to correct the adverse effects figs for this data panel but it kept ganging up to the left side of page...
The link goes directly to data shown correctly, though...

My Lawyer directed me to the self same link some time ago - as a quick way to looksee of current data and figs...
Apparently she is going to be BUSY next year in high courts using the term Nuremberg Code...

Sounds like it might soon be time to get the asbestos mitts out... Sad

Post #616660 16th Dec 2021 5:32pm
vs322

Greece 2004 Range Rover HSE 4.4 V8 Java Black

Okay, here's my experience with covid, I'm just going to throw it out there for the community:

Got 2 AZ jabs last May and July respectively.

1st jab made me feel really sick 10 hours after administration, with fever, chills and fatigue. Side effects subsided within a day a half. Injection site remained tender for another 5 days.

2nd jab gave a burning sensation some 5 minutes after administration and that was about it.

4 weeks after the 2nd dose, I got some cold-like symptoms starting with a weird sensation in one nostril on a Friday afternoon.
Self tested negative in the same evening.
Saturday had mild congestion and mild headache, again self - tested negative.
Sunday am got up with a mild temperature of 37,5.
Self-tested inconclusive (VERY faint line, could dismiss as negative)
Re-tested at noon, clearly positive!
Monday's PCR test comes back positive, as well.
Sense of smell diminishing and nose moderately congested until Thursday.
Huge improvement over the weekend.
Smell returning over the course of the week.

Fast forward to late October, family member gets it. I volunteer to nurse during quarantine, self testing daily and finally by PCR upon completion.
NEVER got it this time ..

My booster has been booked for Jan 18th with Moderna this time...

Post #617451 24th Dec 2021 11:21am
JayGee

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Orkney Grey

RRover wrote:
Does anyone think there should be a link to the MHRA and the yellow card relating to Covid on this thread (it is the official UK Gov site after all) or is that going against the narrative?
Do peeps here actually listen to the MSM for Covid advice?

COVID-19 Vaccine Analysis Overview
Report run date: 02/12/2021
Data lock date: 01/12/2021

This info is buried deep on the MHRA official government site

Do we think such important info should be broadcast by our MSM, at least?

Or is even this official government website conspiratorial?

We all should - after all - question ALL evidence...

Whistle

Moderna 20,520 67,504 18

I tried several times to correct the adverse effects figs for this data panel but it kept ganging up to the left side of page...
The link goes directly to data shown correctly, though...

My Lawyer directed me to the self same link some time ago - as a quick way to looksee of current data and figs...
Apparently she is going to be BUSY next year in high courts using the term Nuremberg Code...

Sounds like it might soon be time to get the asbestos mitts out... Sad

Let me make a wild guess here - you are not vaccinated. 2012 TDV8 Vogue (L322)

Post #617688 27th Dec 2021 2:36pm
RRover

Hey, JayGee...

Is my bodily status anything to do with you, for starters, or are you maybe opposed to the link to the OFFICIAL UK Gov website concerning the health and well being of the people of the UK?!?

I, personally, did not invent the MHRA (I suggest maybe you look them up, or follow the link: and let us know what you think) but was made aware of the OFFICIAL body and what it was finding concerning Covid [isn't this link ALL about covid or coronavirus?] {Discussion/Advice/Assistance Thread} and the many side effects by my Lawyer some time ago...

So you had a wild guess?!? Is that how you base your own life? On wild guesses?

Are we not ALL trying to head towards what's best for everyone - with complete transparency?

You know: everything out in the open?

Vaccination (that which has been tried and tested over many, many years) has never been a problem for me personally... You do what you want with your own body...

Human Rights etc..

Nuremberg Code etc...

Post #617793 28th Dec 2021 12:10pm
JayGee

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Orkney Grey

Hey, RRover...
I didn't ask you for your vaccination status or any other personal details. 2012 TDV8 Vogue (L322)

Post #617795 28th Dec 2021 12:18pm
RRover

{Hey, RRover...
I didn't ask you for your vaccination status or any other personal details.} Really.............

Just another wild guess thing then, I guess?!?

So how did you get on with the link?

Any probs?

Complete transparency is the key - I'm sure you would agree?!?

Post #617799 28th Dec 2021 12:51pm
Bill

United Kingdom 

RRover wrote:

Whistle

Moderna 20,520 67,504 18

Sad

Numbers are interesting .

Taking a wild guess, something like 100 million separate jabs and they have just over 1 million reactions, which could be anything from being ill for a day or a red patch . So I find that irrelevant of little interest other than the vaccine is pretty harmless for most. My sister was I’ll for a day and I had no problems other than sore arm for 12 hours

On the other hand 2000 deaths that can be pinned on the vaccine V. The number of possible deaths without one. If I were a betting man , then the vaccine is a better bet…. Certainly for my age group.

Then there is the greater good…. Virtually every country is vaccinating 5 year up, few if any will react ‘die. However halting the spread is the pay off , in so doing protecting the vulnerable say 18 upwards to some extent and 50 upwards to a greater extent. That’s why we have governments voted in and make some choices for us . Eg going to war!!

I’m very happy with the number of vaccinations v bad outcomes. Filters are in fact so good that in certain circumstances, when the ambient air is already polluted, a diesel car will tend to extract more particles from the air than it emits. Emissions Analytics worked with........etc etc

He who dies with the most toys wins...

Post #617809 28th Dec 2021 1:57pm
RRover

Sounds like a win win for that ''philanthropist'' Mr Gates (the one who made so many visits to the Wuhan lab he funds during 2019) all round then? You may be ready - and willing - for the ''booster'' every three months post 2021 as well then... as part of the plan forward...

I think your figures of 100-million jabs includes 1st 2nd and boosters and all others that could be put on offer.

All those visits to Wuhan during 2019 certainly paid off for some - and in the trillions!

I guess we just have to hope that it wasn't designed in a lab - as that would really need some serious looking into...

Rolling Eyes

Good luck on your journey whatever the future may hold...

Post #617817 28th Dec 2021 3:46pm
Alistair

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Santorini Black

I get why some people have reservations about the vaccine - it having been developed relatively quickly. I happen to think its a reasonable trade off and had mine at the earliest opportunity, but I do understand why some people think otherwise.

However, as soon as I hear a reference to Bill Gates you just get filed in the nutter category - instantly.

Thanks for trying to educate me though.... Whistle

Post #617834 28th Dec 2021 6:18pm
northernmonkeyjones

United Kingdom 2016 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Santorini Black

It’s the misquoting of figures which annoys me.

Numbers get extracted from official docs, tweaked, taken out of context and passed on as fact via websites punting their own agenda.

For anyone who actually cares here is the UK gov page the yellow card figures bandied about are actually from. Which also includes a lot of narrative and explanation of the numbers it’s very dry, I’ve read most of it, and on the whole It seems reasonable in terms of numbers of doses, reports of a reaction and possible fatalities. Take for example, the AZ figure of about 1100 fatalities of someone shortly after receiving a dose (mostly in old folks it says and not specifically linked to the vaccine it says) and compare that to total first doses given (24.9million in the uk) and the chance of a death is infinitesimally small (0.0044%) you are only marginally less likely to be hit by lightening. If you compare the total supposed deaths all vaccines, of approx 1900 then compare that to the total UK doses of all vaccines 123,000,000 approx, then the likelihood is even less. 0.0015% I’ll take those odds.

And for clarity I’ve had my 3, they all made me feel a bit pants, but not as pants as several folks I know who have ended up in hospital, and they weren’t all old either.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications...-reporting

Whistle But obviously they can’t be trusted as it’s a government source and as we all know they are trying to establish a dictatorship by stealth….. at least according to the outlet that was posted above…… Whistle what a load of utter tosh. There is nothing that can't be fixed with a hammer😜😜
FFRR 4.4 SDV8 Autobiography Santorini Black.
Fiat 500x 1.4 multiair Lounge 2015
2010 LR D4 Commercial 2.7 TDV6

Post #617838 28th Dec 2021 6:59pm
RRover

Alistair wrote:
I get why some people have reservations about the vaccine - it having been developed relatively quickly. I happen to think its a reasonable trade off and had mine at the earliest opportunity, but I do understand why some people think otherwise.

However, as soon as I hear a reference to Bill Gates you just get filed in the nutter category - instantly.

Thanks for trying to educate me though.... Whistle

So dear leader Mr Gates has nothing to do with the RNA chemical gene therapy (do you remember way back when gene alteration was done to sheep and we were all aghast at the very thought) roll-outs then, in your opinion?!? Also he has no connections (and directly funds) the BBC, areas of the NHS, numerous medical institutions etc in the UK, and more recently had cosy chats with Doris and his bossy, controlling, green meanie other half at No.10?!?
..Or maybe billionaires are able to control mass media (no surely not - they didn't delete the president of the USA approaching the critical weeks of elections, did they) to convince the sheeple (as boozed up media pundits of the left call them) that anything that goes against THEIR agenda is conspiratorial?!?

Crikey! Maybe this is just made up stuff?!? Or maybe simply free of the controlling influences of MSM, the darker sides of the NHS (go take a peek at the earnings of CEO's) and our own UK government?!?

No but it is worth looking into, surely? After all: when someone is trying to shut you down... to shut you out... to confine you as if you were actually a prisoner in your own home... and for less than 1% of the population... (15,000 flu deaths yearly average in UK anyways - and for some UNKNOWN reason have vanished this past 18-months) we should at least question everything, and LISTEN at least to every proposal...

Well at least our whitty and vallance types are being recognised for getting all the predictions mostly wrong (200,000 dead within months and 14 days to flatten the curve) over this last 18-months - with nice big shiny gongs to be getting on with!

Post #617890 29th Dec 2021 11:55am
RRover

I'll agree with one thing you mentioned: government are trying to establish a dictatorship by stealth

More an authoritarian dictatorship though - as they are in the cosy bosom of China...

And this is called global corporate feudalism - as it isn't just in the UK...

Are you funded by any chance?

Hope you're not a pro footie player by the way - or any type of athlete of late...

Good luck to you anyway..

You basically posted the same link?!?

Post #617891 29th Dec 2021 12:05pm
northernmonkeyjones

United Kingdom 2016 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Santorini Black

Your link goes to a site called UKColumn which is a site for the conspiracy theorists among us….. it posts the figures, no disputing the numbers they put up, but there is no context. That is most of what is lacking in the conspiracies. Taking a thread of truth and purporting it to be the whole truth. Start to pull that thread and it generally unravels.

Mine goes to the UK. Gov site…. For the commentary and context I was talking about.

No I’m not paid, or a footballist or even thin enough to run. But I do have someone who thinks the same way as you do working for me. I’ve heard most of it Looked at some of it, decided pretty much everything he has told me has either proved not to come true (lizards, Tom hanks, 5G etc etc) or is lacking in context. It’s all encompassing for him, consumes his every thought and conversation and is starting to affect his life in a negative way.

People are entitled to think what they want. You can believe what you want, I won’t be able to change your mind on a short forum thread, And neither am I trying to, I just don’t buy into it. There is nothing that can't be fixed with a hammer😜😜
FFRR 4.4 SDV8 Autobiography Santorini Black.
Fiat 500x 1.4 multiair Lounge 2015
2010 LR D4 Commercial 2.7 TDV6

Post #617900 29th Dec 2021 1:56pm
Alistair

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Santorini Black

You used to need a religion to get this obsessed.... You (RRover) have as much chance of converting me with random strung together 'facts'.

The arguments make no sense except to those who spend their time with others of exactly the same beliefs feeding off each other - just like a religion or cult really.

I'm all for some critical thinking & challenging what I'm told, but the whole global conspiracy thing is just bonkers if you apply said critical challenge.
If Bill Gates was that powerful, he wouldn't have spent a year of his life defending Microsoft against Anti-Trust charges.
If politicians were that smart & cooperative, then explain Brexit etc.

I get that it's really fun and good for the self esteem to think you've discovered a ruse and that your so much smarter than the sheep who rely on mainstream media - but to me - you're like the 'end of the world is nigh' guy walking up & down the high street crossed with a Jehovas Witness going door to door.....

Post #617913 29th Dec 2021 3:58pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 12 of 13 <123 ... 111213>