Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] MG ZR 160 VVC
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Classic888

United Kingdom 
[For Sale] MG ZR 160 VVC

I am offering for sale this MG ZR 160 VVC on behalf of my brother, the vehicle is currently dry stored and has been since being purchased by him during late February 2019. It is located in Hertfordshire.
Having spent many many months and travelling many miles looking for a ZR, this vehicle was purchased due to its genuine and overall condition, too many out there had been messed around with. It was the intention to use it for a few Track Days however plans changed and it never saw a race track. It has covered approximately 71,000 miles and has done only a few hundred miles since purchase. First registered in May of 2004 it has had two previous owners, the one prior to my brother, having owned it for 12 years. The MOT is due 1st January 2021.
For its age it is in nice condition but is not perfect, please see the photographs that show the two areas of rust on the wheel arches. It drives very well and has great performance. Two keys.
All messages will be replied to, so if you have any specific questions please contact me.
A future Classic waiting for its day, who knows.
£1995

[

Post #560405 6th Jul 2020 8:27pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1