Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Technical (L405) > Location of Headlight control module unit RR L405
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Gra1Gra1

Location of Headlight control module unit RR L405

Hi does anybody know the location of headlight control module unit for my Range Rover L405 2013. As I need to replace it.
Many thanks

Post #563065 30th Jul 2020 10:16am
adara

Romania 2019 Range Rover Vogue 2.0 PHEV Santorini Black

Are you referring to the Central Junction Box?

The exterior lighting is controlled by the CJB (central junction box) . The CJB controls the following vehicle functions:
Control and monitoring of exterior lamps including turn signal indicators and hazard warning functionality. Communication and control and monitoring of trailer lighting via the trailer module.
Monitoring and evaluation of check control inputs from other system control modules and output of applicable messages in the instrument cluster message center.
The CJB is connected to the MS (medium speed) CAN (controller area network) body bus and HS (high speed) CAN powertrain bus. The CJB contains a microprocessor which performs the control, monitoring and evaluation functions.
The CJB is located behind the glove compartment and is connected to the vehicle wiring harness.
The CJB receives four permanent battery power supplies via the BJB (battery junction box) .
The lighting circuits are not all protected by conventional fuses as some are protected by Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistors (MOSFETs). The control circuitry within the CJB and the CJB for each individual circuit can detect and isolate a problem circuit.
The CJB receives inputs from the following switches:
Left hand steering column multifunction switch for turn signal indicators, main beam, front and rear foglamps, side lamps, headlamps, auto headlamps, high beam/headlamp flash and Auto High Beam system
Brake pedal switch
Momentary push switch for hazard warning.
The CJB also receives ignition status via hard wired connections from the stop/start switch.

Or to the Headlamp Leveling Control Module?

The headlamp leveling control module is located on the instrument panel frame, behind the glove compartment.
The HLCM is a dual functionality unit which also incorporates software to control the automatic headlamp leveling. 2019 Vogue P400e

Post #563067 30th Jul 2020 10:35am
Needmorepower

Ireland 2006 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Orkney Grey
hazards

This just happened sudden while driving according to my buddy and am trying to find out what could be the issue. No error code report on the BCM.. but the hazard keep flashing for sometime and it will stop, for a breath moment and start to flash again, this is no alarm too.

Now when it stopped flashing and I press the hazard switch, it works fine, when signal also works fine. But the moment it will start to flash on it own, when I press the hazard switch, it won’t respond, turn signal on the stake too won’t respond, when I press hold the hazard switch briefly, you will see headlamp light coming on… but when it flash on it own and stopped, and I press the hazard switch, and hold the headlamp and other lights so not come on, everything works fine, am suspecting some water intrusion but I can’t really find, carpet is dried… I noticed when I disconnected socket ID-: C2BP01G alone from the bcm, the hazard flashing will go off, but any other sockets on the bcm, won’t turn off the hazard, am sure there is something in that socket which lead to there the trouble spot area is-:

Im also getting a no crank unless i disconnect and reconnect the batt? any suggestions?

Post #689041 26th Mar 2024 2:46pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1