Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > In Car Electronics (L322) > Interlock code-emergency de-activation
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Johnniehec

Scotland 
Interlock code-emergency de-activation

Resurrecting an old topic, I find myself with the non start asking for a four digit code problem on 2004 4.4 Vogue with faulty satnav display, after a low battery jump start followed by a completely flat battery and re charge. Had the no radio, no indicator or main beam lamps on dash and no indicator click after the jump start on Tuesday. Started fine on Saturday. Completely dead battery on Sunday. Been on the charger with the cutoff switch in the main - wire disconnected till lunchtime today. Reconnected and started fine but still no radio. Took for a run and radio came on after about 5 mins, all good, Parker up and on idle set suspension to off road and back to normal all ok. Switched off and something flashed up in German as I took the key out. Now when I try to start I get all dash lights on as normal and the radio comes on but Code _ _ _ _ on the dash. Tried a couple of hours later still the same, have had battery disconnected for an hour or so, going to try again with the switch off alarm, lock unlock and key in position II for hopefully 10 min countdown. Suspecting water ingress somewhere or satnav cd (it’s a BMW one, maybe hence the message in German. Will see what happens. This original thread tailed off without a definite conclusion, any ideas? Anything I can do with GAP tool?
Cheers
John.

Post #572391 10th Nov 2020 8:18pm
Johnniehec

Scotland 

No joy. Reconnected battery, alarm sounded, switched off with fob, locked and unlocked then ignition on but no countdown just asking for code. Unfortunately my display’s not working so can’t navigate through menus to find somewhere to enter a code. Waited 15 mins plus, no change voltage dropped to 11.8 to I’ve put charger on again, try again tomorrow Sad

Post #572399 10th Nov 2020 9:22pm
stan
Site Moderator

Location: a moderate moderated moderator moderating moderately in moderation

United Kingdom 

this problem has been raised a few times in the past years with no solution except for what you have done already.... ... - .- -.

click link for ,

FORUM WIKI

HOW TO Ǝꓕ∀ꓕOꓤ PICS

workshop manual downloads are in our wiki

Post #572402 10th Nov 2020 9:44pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1