Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Technical (L322) > Replaced HEight Sensor, but can't clear the code
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
tinribs

2010 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Galway Green
Replaced HEight Sensor, but can't clear the code

Initially the code reader was displaying n/s/f height sensor needed replacing. Fitted new height sensor - cleared the code -happy days.

A minute later, I go back out and notice "suspension and adaptive something inactive" or words to that affect again and it was sat on its bum. Plugged code reader in. This time n/s/r height sensor fault. Bought a new sensor (genuine), started it up, suspension raised correctly, tried to clear the code, but it's having none of it!

The 4x4 screen is showing the same wheel lower than the others and has done since the fault first reared its head. What would cause this? Could it be a chafed wire? Could the new sensor be faulty?

The height sensor is this one: The original was 6 pin - the new one is 3 pin (which apparently superseeds the former) https://www.island-4x4.co.uk/height-sensor...-7794.html

The suspension is working fine - no loss of air. It raises and lowers fine. Just can't seem to get to the bottom of the error code.

Any ideas? It doesn't help that my MOT has just expired and obviously I need it sorted to get it through!

Thanks!

It's a facelifted 59 plate 3.6tdv8 if that helps?

Post #573027 16th Nov 2020 6:44pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1