Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > In Car Electronics (L322) > BCU / CJB circuit to ground error
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Red Hot one

United Kingdom 2009 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Stornoway Grey
BCU / CJB circuit to ground error

Evening all, my 2010 facelift has developed an error, the infotainment screen has gone blank, no lights, logo, nada, the reverse sensors still work, no screen though. Having run the diagnostics there are several errors, all in the BCU section the first one is B1D13-11, interior lamp 1 short circuit to ground, this has been there for as long as I have owned the vehicle, no lights to the front dome, knee lights, puddle lights, no too fussed about that.
the new ones are:
U0184-00, permanent, lost communication with the audio unit
U1000-00, Intermediate, Solid state driver protection activated- driver disabled
U3000-49, Permanent, Control module, Internal electronic failure (renew central junction box- short circuit to ground
The battery is 3 months old, holding 12.53v, every thing else is working fine so low voltage is not the issue I would have thought. Clearing the errors leaves the 4 BCU faults above.
Has anyone come across these faults before and if so how do I go about chasing the problem.
I have to admit "short circuit to ground" fills me with dread, could it be that the BCU has given up the will to live?
Regards, Will

Post #581527 28th Jan 2021 6:35pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1