Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Technical (L322) > Range Rover 4.2 SC EML on after engine clean
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
vnitos

South Africa 2007 Range Rover Supercharged 4.2 SC V8 Zermatt Silver
Range Rover 4.2 SC EML on after engine clean

I thought I was clever by taking my Range Rover 4.2 SC to the same car wash place I used in the past. However, when we went to collect the car, the EML was on. I was told that they used a high pressure cleaner to clean the engine.

The car wash place got a Land Rover indie to clear the faults after we left. Even though the EML was cleared, I got very concerned when this indie started telling me how effective the seals of the Range Rover are and that it keeps water out. When I asked him what caused the EML to be on, he waffled but could not give me straight answer.

Is there anything I should be worried about - I left the car at the car wash place as the owner of the place is out of town and will only be back on Friday.

What would you do if you were in my shoes. Keeping in mind that the indie use the same car wash place - thus not too sure how independent he is of the car wash place. Furthermore, yesterday afternoon the car wash place told me that the car was ready as the faults / error codes were cleared; however, this morning they told me it was cleared this morning - giving an impression that the they started the car this morning and the same error codes appeared.

Post #599954 7th Jul 2021 5:01pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1