Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Off Topic > Aa
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Bean19844

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Supercharged 4.2 SC V8 Bonatti Grey
Aa

So who's been having trouble with the aa this weekend and I'm not referring to the drink side off the aa groups.

Belt qnd pulley on the car decided they didn't want too play no more so they snapped. Called the aa at 1900, first service van turns up at 2130pm after I told them it Will need recovering unless you have a pully and a belt. Even the service fella was shaking his head at it all. He showed me he messaged them saying if the customer physically has the belt in his car it's not fixable but they insisted on sending him. Anyways truck requested at 2145, come 0200 yea we still can't get you a truck. It will be 0800am tomorrow morning. Told them so your expecting me to wait here for 35 hours once I've already been waiting 7 hours!!!!!

Told.them they can stick that idea 6 different ways where the sun don't shine.

Anyone else have any issues like this over the weekend

Post #601075 19th Jul 2021 8:08am
James W

United Kingdom 2017 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Siberian Silver

Elderly neighbour locked herself out of her car at Tesco and was given a 6 hour wait time on Friday evening, around 8pm.

I suspect the combination of hot weather sickies and the self-isolation tsunami that is affecting most sectors will have been a factor FFRR SDV8 Autobiography

Post #601086 19th Jul 2021 10:05am
Merchy

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Zermatt Silver

Exactly one week ago from today, I was with my daughter in Shrewsbury and the belt jumped off the pulleys when the car stalled. So no power steering, no alternator etc

Called the AA, described the fault to dispatcher on the phone, then she said 2 to 3 hour wait, she then asked me if there were any 'circumstances' was I disabled etc, answered by telling her I had to be 31 miles away within the hour to pick up my 8 year old Grand daughter from school, no other pick up possible ( the whole truth )

AA van was there within 10 minutes, showed him belt was still good, but had jumped off when car stalled, I had already removed some cables for access and gave him a hand, both using gloves and masks obviously, car was fixed in under 10 minutes.

No complaints from me. Bow down Thumbs Up Maybe I was lucky.

Post #601094 19th Jul 2021 10:50am
northernmonkeyjones

United Kingdom 2016 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Santorini Black

Never had a particular problem with the AA, but haven’t had to call them out in a while. I would imagine they are suffering the same problems as everyone else. Someone put up a story about the pingdemic on the news, and guess what, we have a pingdemic….. chicken/egg….. There is nothing that can't be fixed with a hammer😜😜
FFRR 4.4 SDV8 Autobiography Santorini Black.
Fiat 500x 1.4 multiair Lounge 2015
2010 LR D4 Commercial 2.7 TDV6

Post #601250 20th Jul 2021 1:11pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1