Home > In Car Electronics (L322) > 2010-12 L322 Rear Washer Relay Location
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
SomersetRR

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Autobiography 5.0 SC V8 Fuji White
2010-12 L322 Rear Washer Relay Location

Hi all

I am really struggling to find the relay for the rear washer motor on my 2011 L322 Autobiography (5.0L SC Petrol). The wiring diagram (which was really difficult to find for the 2010-12 version) shows the front and rear washer relays in the central control box which i understand to be the fuse box behind the glove box which only has 3 relays in it for the cigarette lighters and audio system. In the 2002-2009 versions of the L322 the relays were behind the battery but in the 2010-12 version there is nothing behind the battery and in front of the battery is the ECU. Does anyone have any ideas? I have seen a couple of threads on here about the same thing but the question was never answered as far as i can see. I am pretty sure it is the relay that is caput rather than the washer motor because when i push the stalk back no power goes to the washer motor but i tried switching the front washer plug onto the rear washer motor, pulled the stalk forward and the rear motor pumped fine out of the rear jet.

Pulling my hair out trying to locate the relay so any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Post #605228 31st Aug 2021 1:30am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1