Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General (L460 2022) > Dealers South East UK with L460 colour samples?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Eirik34

Norway 2007 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Stornoway Grey
Dealers South East UK with L460 colour samples?

We're going to south east UK this weekend, and I've been in contact with the LR dealer in Brighton and asked if they have the colour/leather/finisher samples for the new L460. But they didn't have the new samples in their showroom - wouldn't get these before they got their first L460 in March/April.

If there are any LR dealers between Brighton and London (or close to Brighton) that you know have the leather / finisher / colour samples (of the new colours, new satin finishers, new paints) for the new L460, we would definitely consider taking a trip to that dealer this weekend!
This time we're not driving a rent-a-car unfortunately, but nearby cities should be reachable by bus or uber.

Any dealers you know in that area that have the new colour samples?

Post #622510 5th Feb 2022 12:19am
Freddy Bear

United Kingdom 

Eirik34, in the UK in January there was a 'tour' of the new cars around our dealer network. With something like 150 dealers I assume there were 5 or more sets of these cars doing the rounds, spending one day in each dealer before moving on. At my local dealer they had a Batumi Gold SWB and a Charente Grey LWB - looking at other photos online I think that was the standard set up.

They also had the new shape colour samples and large leather / fabric samples as well, but they moved on with the cars and weren't left at the dealers. So I doubt any dealer has that set but could be wrong - perhaps they were left at the last dealers on the tour, which seemed to go south to north in the country.

However at my local dealer in Bedford (an hour north of London) they do have the older shape paint samples that include Belgravia Green and some of the other L460 colours, a large book containing the new leather samples and most of the trim finishers.

So it may be worth going into Land Rover Brighton if you are nearby to see what they actually have. The easiest place to get to otherwise is London by train - I would try the Mayfair and Battersea showrooms first. Good luck!

Post #622526 5th Feb 2022 9:54am
Eirik34

Thanks Freddy, I posted this thread after reading a post from you in the Colour gallery thread:

Freddy Bear wrote:
I agree aja500 and 5.0 - Eiger Grey does look good in those photos.

Eirik34 I haven't seen Carpathian over Perlino either, but I have sat in a Perlino interior and my dealer has the large sample book. It is much lighter than the previous Ivory colour and the show car had a lot of denim marks on the driver's seat.

We went to the L460 launch 17th of December at our local dealer in Norway, but in our current ordering&specification process we've started questioning the colour combos... And I thought that the dealers in UK might have some extra priority compared with the dealers in other countries, and therefore that it might be easier to get access to the leather sample book + finisher samples etc in the UK... But seems that LR treats all dealers equally, which actually is reassuring and fair!

I've been in contact with the LR dealer in Brighton, but they didn't have the new samples anymore either.

The next best thing is to look at photos and videos online - I'll rejoin your brilliant Colour gallery thread, Freddy Very Happy !

Post #622540 5th Feb 2022 12:08pm
Bill

United Kingdom 

To be fair the new range of colours are fantastic. I, not sure the small blocks are of that much use as the difference between the block example & the actual car was huge.
Whilst fantastic, the car on show was in one of the £7000 paint options Shocked Filters are in fact so good that in certain circumstances, when the ambient air is already polluted, a diesel car will tend to extract more particles from the air than it emits. Emissions Analytics worked with........etc etc

He who dies with the most toys wins...

Post #622886 7th Feb 2022 6:48pm
Freddy Bear

United Kingdom 

Eirik34 as you have seen, I have added some pictures of the colour samples and leathers in the colour gallery thread. I know what Bill means about seeing the colours on the cars but in the meantime it is the best we can do I think! Good luck with the choice!

Post #622949 8th Feb 2022 12:17pm
Eirik34

Thanks Freddy,

you've done a brilliant job with the sample pictures in the other thread, controlling white balance and everything Thumbs Up !

Our local dealer just called and told me (as said: a very service oriented dealer!) that the colour samples for the L460 had arrived, so we'll have a new look at those tomorrow or Thursday. Will do as you did, Freddy, and look at the samples in daylight as well.

Post #622964 8th Feb 2022 2:31pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1