Home > In Car Electronics (L322) > Dead screen and sound 2002 L322
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
MariusRR

Norway 2003 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Oslo Blue
Dead screen and sound 2002 L322

God day Gentlemen,

I have a 2002 4.4i L322 Vogue I have spent the last year restoring. Now everything is as good as new, except the stereo. There have been water ingress at one point, and the screen is dead but backlit, and the stereo is dead.

I have replaced most of the components in the back. I tried first to fix the dsp and got the 30 second alive stuff, but black screen. Replaced with the correct lear dsp and the sound of the radio returned. But tried to sort out the screen then, and the sound disapperared again. Now the stereo never goes on, not for 30 seconds, but the little orange light is lit. I have not replaced the screen btw, but I believe all the components in the trunk (did it last year so not 100% sure about what I replaced).

Any hints? What stuff can I disconnect that would make the screen light up? Read somewhere that if the nav is disconnected is should light up?

Post #617085 21st Dec 2021 10:18am
johnboyairey

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Westminster TDV8 Orkney Grey

on my outgoing 2002 v8, I had similar issue, radio would go off, or wouldn't come on, and then one day, it was dead forever, but orange light lit. it was in its last phase of ownership, so I didn't chase the fault, -but, one other issue that came with this symptom, was no green light on dash indicators, but indicators were working. -just no visual reminder etc... car has since been sold etc. -just in case it helps you etc.

Post #617086 21st Dec 2021 10:39am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1