Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Technical (L322) > Air suspension problems and peculiar quirk
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
horsedentist

United Kingdom 2002 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Giverny Green
Air suspension problems and peculiar quirk

I have just acquired a vogue td6 SE 2006 and I have discovered it has a peculiar problem with the eas.
If you start it up and just sit for a few minutes the eas goes off and locks into normal height. If you drive off after a few minutes it will turn its self off. It is obviously a soft fault because cycling the ignition resets it straight away. Here is the quirk :- start the car lower suspension to access height raise it to off road height and back to normal, drive away eas stays on???
This is why it didn’t show up on test drive before purchase because I cycled the suspension before I drove it to see how strong the compressor was.
When it stays on it doesn’t go into motorway mode at all even driving at a steady 70 and you can not lock the eas by pushing the centre lock button.
I have inpa and I have another vogue here that I have reset the eas on and recalibrated it over the years no problem however on this one I can read and clear errors on all the ecu’s except the eas it returns a no response from ecu error. If anyone has any thoughts they would be much appreciated.

Post #629835 26th Apr 2022 11:04pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1