Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > In Car Electronics (L322) > 2002 Vogue Bluetooth Adapter
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
GRANGEROVER

Germany 
2002 Vogue Bluetooth Adapter

As I've seen many Bluetooth posts for the older BMW L322s with different outcomes maybe someone ist interested in my solution.

My 2002 Vogue has the old BMW 16:9 Radio with a DSP and CD-Changer. I expected to have the 3+6 Pin cables in the cd changer and the cable to the DSP when I looked for Bluetooth modules as everyone states this when a DSP is involved. When I took out the DSP I found out that there are only the 3+6 Pin cables connected so I purchased the Yatour module for a BMW E46. This module had a lot of problems when changing back to FM and I always had to do a procedure to get it to work again after that. The buttons on the steering wheel should work als play/pause but this didn't work as well. Now l found the BlueMusic+ module on ebay which is for an E46 too and it just works flawlessly. It pauses the music when you go to FM and plays it when you go back to the CD-Changer. The buttons on the steering wheel work as intended (next/previous song). Even after turning the car on the module connects and resumes your last song from your phone. The sound quality is decent for my taste. I'm really happy and can recommend it! Maybe someone finds this helpful.

https://www.ebay.de/itm/254073161800?mkcid...=WHATS_APP

Post #649134 25th Nov 2022 5:50pm
batfink

2004 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Adriatic Blue

Unnecessary quote removed

Hi, just saw this thread and interested as this looks like a fairly easy upgrade to the tape connection I'm currently using, and also gives hands free phone calling too.

Is anything else required other than the Bluetooth device on the link? Do you know if there's any basic installation instructions anywhere ?

Thanks

Post #668645 8th Jul 2023 9:51am
GRANGEROVER

Germany 

If you have the same setup as me with only two connectors on the CD-Changer you need nothing else. Just look for instructions on how to remove the CD changer that is pretty much everything you need to do.

Post #668648 8th Jul 2023 10:29am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1