Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
pgerman

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Vogue SE 4.4 V8 Zermatt Silver
[For Sale] 2011 FFRR Vogue SE 4.4 TDV8

Hi all,

Ad ID 220531-306

I am selling my FFRR Vogue SE 4.4 TDV8 with 96k miles on the clock Big Cry . The car will be returned to its original plate of OY61 YWZ. Interior is Black with piano black inserts. Had a look around and think £15,750 is a fair asking price.

I have owned the car for the last five years and am the second owner. In my ownership all servicing has been done by myself or by my local independent and all MOT advisories have been sorted. During the initial covid lockdown I did the oil cooler gaskets and back in 2018 it had a new fuel tank sender, other than that its had a new set of tyres last year, added a full sized spare, and a did couple of sets of brake pads. It really has been faultless.

The car is brilliant and am only selling as I am working at home more now and find I am taking it out simply to run it. I have a Discovery 3 also that I use for off-roading so having both sat on the drive is just a waste.

If I was buying I would want the alloys doing along with a couple of marks on the tailgate so will do those, but other than that it's pretty much spot on for a car of its age. It will also have an oil service prior to selling.

Any questions please call me on 07768 376060, PM me or can message via WhatsApp.

Here are some pics, can send more if needed.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Thanks for looking.

Paul

Post #633453 1st Jun 2022 11:57am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1