Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Technical (L405) > Low Battery startengine after replacing batteries,Alternator
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Gusfring

United States 2015 Range Rover Autobiography 5.0 SC V8 Barolo Black
Low Battery startengine after replacing batteries,Alternator

Hi all, I have recently replaced the alternator, the batteries were replaced back Last year.
One fine day all of a sudden I have seen the code Low battery and car stopped on the road with bunch of fault codes. Later I towed it to the mechanic shop and made the alternator changed. It’s been like 2 months car is running perfectly until a week back I had an issue with the child lock where I couldn’t be able to open the doors from inside and the error message is Child lock fault rear something like that appears on my dash screen. From then I am seeing the Low Battery start engine msg on my Dash again. Could anyone here let me know to deal with this.
Batteries are partially New but Alternator was serviced after one year the batteries replaced. I am thinking this would be a cause. As faulty alternator will damage the battery.

Rear passenger doors are not opening from inside and sometimes window won’t roll dow or Up. Could you please guide me what needs to be done on this issue. Child lock is off and I am seeing the same error message as you have posted. I am having Rangerover Autobiography 2015 model.
I tried to use the key which came with the remote to unlock from the side of the door but they’re is no luck even they are not turning.sometimes windows won’t roll up or down. When I play with the child lock it sometimes allows to roll the window down. I wanted to reset and make the car moves with no issues. Can someone suggest me what is the point of action to be taken. If needed I can post some pictures.
These all seems like some electronic issues to me.

Post #676854 30th Oct 2023 3:29pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1