Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General (L460 2022) > PHEV Availability
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 4 <1234>
Print this entire topic · 
Eirik34

Norway 2007 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Stornoway Grey

Very nice Launam! Classy with the perlino interior and the clear glass!

How is engine in the P440? Responsive, quick?

Post #647475 6th Nov 2022 11:09am
EdJ

United Kingdom 

Very nice! Also a big fan of the clear glass. And the colour looks lovely. Congratulations! 2024 Range Rover P550e AB

Post #647484 6th Nov 2022 12:19pm
RDR

United Kingdom 

That looks very nice đź‘Ť any thoughts on the sound system? MY23 PHEV HSE
MY19 Disco 5 HSE - gone
My16 Disco 4 HSE LUXURY - gone
My12 Disco 4 HSE - gone
MY05 Disco 3 S - gone but not forgotten

Post #647487 6th Nov 2022 12:59pm
LeunamRR

Portugal 

Eirik34 wrote:
Very nice Launam! Classy with the perlino interior and the clear glass!

How is engine in the P440? Responsive, quick?

I haven’t pushed it to much but I can say that if you do a kick down you feel your back glued to the car seat… Proud owner of a P440e SE, Belgravia Green

Post #647503 6th Nov 2022 5:13pm
LeunamRR

Portugal 

RDR wrote:
That looks very nice đź‘Ť any thoughts on the sound system?

Haven’t experienced either the 3D nor the signature and comparing with my previous RR, I’m very pleased with this one. It has punch and I find it rich and clear; it fills the space. Proud owner of a P440e SE, Belgravia Green

Post #647507 6th Nov 2022 5:21pm
KingBoyD

United Kingdom 

Hello

I had no idea of the existence of this forum!

I'm based in West Scotland, and took delivery of my P440e Autobiography in mid August. It was ordered as a P400 in Oct 2021, then changed to a P440e when the configurator was made live in February this year.

It is a 23MY, and I specified the retractable towbar & fridge. It came with the Meridian signature sound system, but no gesture control tail-gate (i'm told the few missing controls/chips are to be fitted by the dealer at a later date).

I've done almost 1000 miles so far, and have averaged 97 mpg. Really pleased with it in every way - especially the silence when running on EV mode. Finish of the Autobiography extended leather is beautiful, and the centre screen really works well.

I wasn't expecting it to arrive until Nov/Dec, so delighted that it turned up a little earlier.

Post #647510 6th Nov 2022 5:42pm
pw1

United Kingdom 2014 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Corris Grey

Hi KingBoyD. Good to hear you’ve got your vehicle. Have you towed much with it yet? If so, what’s it like? 2023 Defender p400e
L460 on order
2016 Range Rover Sport gone
2011 Discovery 4 hse gone
2008 Discovery 3 hse gone
2006 Discovery 3 S gone
2004 Defender x tech gone but certainly not forgotten…..

Post #647530 6th Nov 2022 8:33pm
Bill

United Kingdom 

LeunamRR wrote:
RDR wrote:
That looks very nice đź‘Ť any thoughts on the sound system?

Haven’t experienced either the 3D nor the signature and comparing with my previous RR, I’m very pleased with this one. It has punch and I find it rich and clear; it fills the space.

Seems like it was worth the wait! Well done & enjoy Filters are in fact so good that in certain circumstances, when the ambient air is already polluted, a diesel car will tend to extract more particles from the air than it emits. Emissions Analytics worked with........etc etc

He who dies with the most toys wins...

Post #647552 7th Nov 2022 10:35am
EdJ

United Kingdom 

Wow KingBoyD that is a lovely car. What colour is it? It looks very similar to the one I've ordered.

Have to say you have been extremely fortunate to receive your car so quickly (relatively speaking), especially given the AB spec. I put my deposit down before the car was even launched, and spec'd the p510e AB as soon as the configurator allowed me to do so.

On the back of your post, I sent an email to my dealer to see if there was any update but was told there was no news.

Interesting what you say about the dealer offering to fit certain chips at a later stage. I'd have thought this should be an option - I'd happily go without the smart rear view mirror for example, for a few months but take earlier delivery of the car. 2024 Range Rover P550e AB

Post #647555 7th Nov 2022 10:57am
Crocs

Scotland 

KingBoyD wrote:
Hello

I had no idea of the existence of this forum!

I'm based in West Scotland, and took delivery of my P440e Autobiography in mid August. It was ordered as a P400 in Oct 2021, then changed to a P440e when the configurator was made live in February this year.

It is a 23MY, and I specified the retractable towbar & fridge. It came with the Meridian signature sound system, but no gesture control tail-gate (i'm told the few missing controls/chips are to be fitted by the dealer at a later date).

I've done almost 1000 miles so far, and have averaged 97 mpg. Really pleased with it in every way - especially the silence when running on EV mode. Finish of the Autobiography extended leather is beautiful, and the centre screen really works well.

I wasn't expecting it to arrive until Nov/Dec, so delighted that it turned up a little earlier.

Must have arrived at the dealers around the same time as mine. As I was on hols, I waited until 1 September for delivery. Enjoy.

Post #647558 7th Nov 2022 11:12am
KingBoyD

United Kingdom 

pw1 wrote:
Hi KingBoyD. Good to hear you’ve got your vehicle. Have you towed much with it yet? If so, what’s it like?

Hi. I only really added the towbar to take the bike rack. So, can't yet say how it tows something with wheels - sorry.

Post #647562 7th Nov 2022 11:28am
KingBoyD

United Kingdom 

EdJ wrote:
Wow KingBoyD that is a lovely car. What colour is it? It looks very similar to the one I've ordered.

Have to say you have been extremely fortunate to receive your car so quickly (relatively speaking), especially given the AB spec. I put my deposit down before the car was even launched, and spec'd the p510e AB as soon as the configurator allowed me to do so.

On the back of your post, I sent an email to my dealer to see if there was any update but was told there was no news.

Interesting what you say about the dealer offering to fit certain chips at a later stage. I'd have thought this should be an option - I'd happily go without the smart rear view mirror for example, for a few months but take earlier delivery of the car.

Hi

Thanks - it's Carpathian grey. Looks very different when it's not under direct sunlight (which is most of the time!).

Yes - I agree. Very lucky indeed. I have zero purchase history with JLR, so literally 'luck of the draw' I guess?

As for the chip retro-fit - I believe the gesture control has most of the hardware already fitted, but just not some (unknown) final piece to actually make it functional. I'm told it'll be subject to a recall shortly.

I have been asked by other prospective owners about the Meridian Signature sound system, and would say that there isn't a hugely noticeable difference between the Meridien 3D & Signature system. They can be switched in the Pivi Pro menu, but if I was asked to name which setting was activated without looking at the menu - i'm pretty sure i'd be guessing most of the time. Maybe an 18 year old with perfect hearing might hear the changes, but they seem small in my opinion.

Post #647565 7th Nov 2022 11:38am
EdJ

United Kingdom 

Thanks KingBoyD for your reply. Yes, interesting point about the sound system. I had the top spec system in my first L405 and despite considering myself a bit of an audiophile (albeit with older ears!) I felt the difference in quality was minimal when I took delivery of my second L405 with a slightly lower spec system.

I'd heard that the difference with the Signature system was the noise cancelling, but interesting to hear your thoughts. 2024 Range Rover P550e AB

Post #647568 7th Nov 2022 12:14pm
KingBoyD

United Kingdom 

Edj

The noise cancelling may or may not be effective, but as I choose to always drive with either music, podcasts or a passenger conversation, i'm probably not the best person to assess it's usefulness.

Bear in mind that the car has very good double glazing and can be run almost silently in EV mode - so i'm not sure how much noise there is left to cancel?

The sound system is undoubtedly very good when playing Spotify at the highest quality (haven't tried any losless files yet), and can go very loud without distortion, but is it steps ahead of the BMW/Audi Bose systems, or the Mercedes' HK? I'm not so sure...

Probably best to ask someone with perfect hearing... Very Happy

Post #647589 7th Nov 2022 1:35pm
Bill

United Kingdom 

[quote="KingBoyD"]

EdJ wrote:
Wow KingBoyD that is a lovely car. Thumbs Up

As for the chip retro-fit - I believe the gesture control has most of the hardware already fitted, but just not some (unknown) final piece to actually make it functional. .

Ditto for the tailgate gesture control. Might be a while, nice, but not essential for a few months. Filters are in fact so good that in certain circumstances, when the ambient air is already polluted, a diesel car will tend to extract more particles from the air than it emits. Emissions Analytics worked with........etc etc

He who dies with the most toys wins...

Post #647596 7th Nov 2022 2:55pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 4 <1234>