Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > My Range Rover > Overfinch 480S
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
Westfield90

United Kingdom 2015 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Baltic Blue

https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/2002-r...finch-480s

Auction ends today if anyone was interested. Reserve is at 10k, so almost there.

Post #643241 18th Sep 2022 7:34am
verydisco

United Kingdom 2002 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Tangiers Orange

Westfield90 wrote:
That is a really nice colour, is it Eastnor Green?

This is a one-off Balmoral Green, from the 1984 Range Rover colour palette. fully sprayed by Overfinch from new and converted (SS exhaust, tune, extended wood, OF logos etc).

Westfield90 wrote:
I like that matching classic with the brooklands wheels. I wish I'd never sold mine, I sold its for £1500 back in 2005 with 80k miles. When they were their least desirable. Regretted it ever since!

Yes don't we all Wink

Westfield90 wrote:
It is interesting to see that list of spec. I was trying to find if it was a total package or if their were various options within it. Mine has a lovely tan interior with green alcantara which is clearly custom so I assume by Overfinch. I was dossapointed to find the new American owner is just there to sell body kits and kept none of the old files it history.

All OF vehicles were one-offs in many ways since owners could spec the parts they wanted or not from the overall packages, you could order a full exterior pack but not the interior for instance, etc. Mine was "steath'' specs : no exterior mods, but all the wood trim you could throw at it and fabric seats.

Westfield90 wrote:
This is so subjective, so you are very welcome to back down from answering...Laughing

12K pre covid was low ball, today, hard to tell. Would I sell mine for this now it has been fully restored, no, but the market is funny. Also 12K doesn't by you something much reliable/unique/fun/uncommon does it.

Unless you need the space of the fund, anything much under 12K would be a steal - but maybe the market has shifted significantly. As for rare Range Rovers' price vs fuel, price : fuel has always been expensive, and most don't daily drive rare/3rd cars, so not a big issue I would say. These are toys, after all (that said I daily my overfinch Whistle Thumbs Up Mr. Green ) l=Oo\________/oO=l l:OolΞΞΞΞΞΞΞloO:l

Current
RANGE ROVER Vogue 4.4L SDV8 - 2013 - Indus Silver, on Almond.
RANGE ROVER Vogue 4.4L V8 - 2002 - ex-2003 G4 Challenge Event Vehicle, Stage 3: Australia
RANGE ROVER HSE 4.4L V8 - 2004 - one-of-one Overfinch
RANGE ROVER P38a 4.0L V8 - 1999 - ex-2000 TReK Event Vehicle: South Africa

Previous:
RANGE ROVER Vogue 4.4L TDV8 - 2012 - RANGE ROVER 3.6L TDV8 x3 - RANGE ROVER Td6 x1 - RANGE ROVER Classic 3.5L V8 x1

Post #643247 18th Sep 2022 9:44am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12