Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > In Car Electronics (L322) > Digital/android AC pannel
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
GraemeJudge

2004 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Java Black
Digital/android AC pannel

Merry Christmas every body whilst on the annual festive period to relax and lucky enough I don't have to work this year I thought I would just flick through the multitude of sites available for a bargain and came across this an AC Heater update screen for the L322 on the face of it looks good and would make the interior more uptodate just wondering if any one has actually fitted this and has feed back on its functions and if a worth while mod thanks Graeme

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Post #651673 26th Dec 2022 4:06pm
Barmybrummie

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Vogue SE 4.4 V8 Santorini Black

I like that Graham, do you have a link for where to purchase?

Post #651681 26th Dec 2022 6:22pm
GraemeJudge

2004 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Java Black

So do i and i think it would really update the interior of the car as long as all functions are retained, i found it on Aliexpress and does say its for 2002 up to 2012 there is a couple of reviews with pictures one in America that looks to be in a 2002 vehicle I did wonder if you would loose the high control but some pictures show it with it round the edge here is link if it works

AC Panel android 10.0 head unit For Land Range Rover Vogue V8 L322 2002-2012 Climate Control AC Control Board
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqBPw2i

I have only found one other not on Ali on ebay although that one states only for the 2010-2012 cars

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/225290686692?mk...media=COPY

There is a couple of short videos on YouTube again just type l322 AC Panel but no real information on when to get them

Post #651683 26th Dec 2022 6:54pm
Ansi

Switzerland 2010 Range Rover Autobiography 5.0 SC V8 Adriatic Blue

Nice gadget but they should have taken a picture of the L322 before and implant this instead of a picture of the L320. Whistle

Post #651873 29th Dec 2022 8:24am
garyRR

United Kingdom 

It might be worth posing the question in the L405 forum, as this screen has been around for some time for those vehicles, and someone is bound to have fitted one and be able to share their feedback.

I had an L494 for a short while with this style screen. I did find it easy to use and it had quite a logical layout. The brightness could be a little distracting at night, but not too bad.

As this is an Android aftermarket screen, I think my concern would be boot-up time. Unless it has an in-built battery, my experience of aftermarket Android screens is that they take 30-40 seconds to boot up - you don't really want that on a cold morning when you want to defrost the screens and turn the seats on! The other thing this might not have which I found quite useful on the L494 is that you could 'ping' a screen down from the main infotainment screen to the climate screen (e.g. Audio, Spotify etc), which was especially useful. 2015 Range Rover Autobiography 4.4 SDV8

Post #652040 30th Dec 2022 1:23pm
mdis89

United Kingdom 

Glad somebody created this thread, as id been eyeing these up on AliExpress recently.

Currently trying to weigh up my options of, love of gadgets and tinkering, vs the practicality of the touch screen for basic car functions - There's nothing worse than trying to blindly find capacitive buttons/screens while driving Laughing

Does anybody know if it has a full night-mode thats blacked out all the time on all the screens?

Post #653423 13th Jan 2023 11:18am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1