Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General (L460 2022) > Which Model?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Jase71

United Kingdom 2017 Range Rover Vogue TDV6 Santorini Black
Which Model?

Starting to look at L460 choices and remain confused about engine and model choices! Most seem to be going for the autobiography but from experience (rather just brochures) are the SE and HSE models alot less spec'd? 2017 Range Rover Vogue V6 Diesel
2006 Range Rover Vogue V8 Diesel - gone

Post #654766 26th Jan 2023 9:41am
Bill

United Kingdom 

Hi Jase

If I were you , I would sit down with the dealer , take the HSE /SE & then add the things that’s on an AB , that you really believe makes a difference to your life, for example I couldn’t do without a soft close and I’m really struggling without my fridge! See what’s left on the list that you haven’t specked.

If at the end there is only a few quid in it buy the AB ….. everyone’s idea of a few quid is different.

As for engines, there are tax breaks for the phev. I don’t put mine through a company and I anyway swear by diesel, but others swear AT diesel. The petrol is divine, but rare and really I just can’t justify the overall price, + I don’t have the facility to tow a tanker for refuelling Rolling with laughter . The engine choice is really so personal .

Good luck & enjoy choosing … use the expertise of the dealer to help. If he shows none go to another! Filters are in fact so good that in certain circumstances, when the ambient air is already polluted, a diesel car will tend to extract more particles from the air than it emits. Emissions Analytics worked with........etc etc

He who dies with the most toys wins...

Post #654969 28th Jan 2023 3:24pm
ilard

United Kingdom 

You do diesel now, so maybe diesel next/ D350 is apparently epic. Being a new model, you can cruise around in a 'base' model and get 99% the satisfaction of a higher priced vehicle, so have that as your starting point, it is the thinking person's option. If I ordered one I would go AB again but only because I am stupid and unnecessarily fussy. They don't badge them them much anymore, non one will know (or care). L405 P400e Autobiography (MY2020)... Silicon Silver / Espresso

Post #655545 4th Feb 2023 12:04am
Christonabike

United Kingdom 

I can say after 22000 miles in it that my D350 is a wonder. The absolute sweet spot of the range.

Post #655549 4th Feb 2023 12:16am
Phil.

United Kingdom 2019 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Santorini Black

I agree with Bill. Most of the AB extras versus the HSE weren't important to me. So I spec'd a D350 HSE with a few options I wanted and 'saved' £15k on the AB. MY23 D350 HSE
On my 7th RR plus various other JLR vehicles

Post #655587 4th Feb 2023 3:22pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1