Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Orders (L460) > Where to order?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
IjM

United Kingdom 
Where to order?

Having cancelled an order that I placed around a year ago I think I’m ready to try again in the hope I might get delivery in spring 2024.

Has anyone any experience of ordering direct from the Land Rover website? There doesn’t seem to be much discount opportunity and I’m not too impressed with the local dealers so I thought maybe I just place an order online. Has anyone done the same? Do they just allocate the order to a dealership based on postcode?

Any experience/advice welcome.

Post #657163 19th Feb 2023 8:37pm
Japseroony

England 2019 Range Rover SVAutobiography 5.0 SC V8 Indus Silver

Discount on a new FFRR is a word long not used Rolling with laughter - not sure if you are or ever have looked at the prices on Auto Trader for a used one but they are well over list price and dealers are offering to buy them back from you on a sale or return basis and offering you a premium over list!

If you have an order and threaten to cancel the dealership will have several buyers lined up so would welcome the opportunity and indeed are encouraging you to cancel!

As for the LR build yourself and place an order you will just be allocated a local dealer to you based on your post code or you can choose a dealership once you have built the car via the platform Thumbs Up "UNDERSTEER" ----is when you hit the fence with the front of the car.
"OVERSTEER" ------is when you hit the fence with the rear of the car.
"HORSEPOWER" ----is how fast you hit the fence.
"TORQUE" -----------is how far you take the fence with you.

Post #657201 20th Feb 2023 10:53am
adafish

United Kingdom 
Re: Where to order?

IjM wrote:
Having cancelled an order that I placed around a year ago I think I’m ready to try again in the hope I might get delivery in spring 2024.

Has anyone any experience of ordering direct from the Land Rover website? There doesn’t seem to be much discount opportunity and I’m not too impressed with the local dealers so I thought maybe I just place an order online. Has anyone done the same? Do they just allocate the order to a dealership based on postcode?

Any experience/advice welcome.

Drop my daughter a email poppyfisher@sytner.co.uk , she's based at their Coventry Land ROVER dealership...

Post #675722 17th Oct 2023 10:29am
aja500

United Kingdom 2019 Range Rover Autobiography 5.0 SC V8 Aruba

Yes IjM, some discounts are coming through now as shown in the Autotrader links below.

In addition to these, you can also find on Autotrader a fair number of delivery mileage cars available for immediate delivery, either with discounts off list, or £1,000 / £2,000 finance deposit contributions.

As of today, there are currently 452 Range Rovers L460's (2022/2023) available on Autotrader, so it's now very much a buyers market.

Good luck with your search Thumbs Up

See links here:

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-search?ad...-to=250000

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-search?ad...8291320065

Post #675829 18th Oct 2023 4:28pm

United Kingdom 

Yes. It’s definitely flipped to a buyer’s market. The dealer I bought mine from contacted me to ask if I wanted to order another one. I never get any calls from the dealer normally.

Post #675836 18th Oct 2023 5:14pm
RDR

United Kingdom 

Things are definitely Improving, I just bought a new Defender with a £5k discount off list and accessories thrown in. This time last month everything was firmly List Price or above. MY23 PHEV HSE
MY19 Disco 5 HSE - gone
My16 Disco 4 HSE LUXURY - gone
My12 Disco 4 HSE - gone
MY05 Disco 3 S - gone but not forgotten

Post #675863 19th Oct 2023 8:31am
aja500

United Kingdom 2019 Range Rover Autobiography 5.0 SC V8 Aruba

Same here..... Over the last 6 months, we got 4.6% off a new Defender 130 and also the same percentage discount off a P300e Evoque Autobiography for my wife.

Although I still don't think you'll get anything off a built to order FFRR yet, only possibly available stock. That said, I suspect FFRR discounts / incentives can't be more than 6-12 months away.

Post #676023 21st Oct 2023 5:59am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1