Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] Direnza 20mm Wheel Spacers x 4
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Ajmngn

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Santorini Black
[For Sale] Direnza 20mm Wheel Spacers x 4

Price: £100 for all 4 spacers. Collection preferred (SN6), postage at buyers cost.

For sale, four 20mm hub-centric wheel spacers from reputable UK brand Direnza. I bought these brand new and ran them for only a few hundred miles before removing to sell. I’m getting different alloys with a lower ET so don’t need these anymore.

The spacers are really well made and are easily as good as, if not better than, equivalent products from Terrafirma. However, the best thing about these is that they do 20mm spacers as I’ve not found any other reputable companies that do this width, or indeed anything less than 30mm. I didn’t want the wider versions as thought it might be too much and these are just perfect.

Here’s the official blurb from the website, link below:
Direnza wheel spacers have been developed to widen the stance of your car, giving it an aggressive look whilst also delivering noticeable handling improvements.

Specifications:
Bolt Pattern: 5×120
Thread Pitch: M14x1.5
Thickness: 20mm
Centre Bore: 72.6mm

Features:
Manufactured from high strength, lightweight 6061-T6 aircraft aluminium alloy, forged hard anodised for durability and corrosion protection
Precision engineered hub-centric and model specific for a perfect fit and wheel balance
Limited life range tested for wheel bolts/studs (1 million times) in accordance to ISO3800
Strength tested for applications (bolt/stud/nut) in accordance to IS0898-6, SAEJ429, SAEJ995
Anti-rust tested (NSS 72 hours) for applications (bolt/stud/nut) in accordance to IS09227

https://www.direnza.co.uk/product/wheel-sp...-5-72-6mm/ Andy

2010 4.4TDV8 Vogue SE in Santorini Black with Ivory interior
2017 Audi SQ5 3.0 V6T Quattro in Volcano Red

Post #659595 16th Mar 2023 9:44pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1