Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Maintenance & Mods (L405) > FBH pump replacement
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
baz000000

England 2016 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Loire Blue
FBH pump replacement

My Fuel Burning Heater didn't work last winter when I tried it out, lights flashed inside but it never fired up. I was checking my A/C performance on my OBD scanner and checked error codes whilst plugged in and there was one there for the auxiliary pump. So, it seems that the electric water pump has failed on the FBH.

There is very little info on changing these pumps available online. So, I was wondering if anyone has tackled the job then what is the faff rating on the job. I can live without a FBH as I only need to go somewhere if I want to go somewhere at whatever time of day I wish to go so if its a proper faff then it is something I don't need to fix. However, if its easy, then I'm more than willing to put a new pump onto the FBH unit. My car is a 2016, from what I have read there are two FBH pumps used on the L405 RR so I'd need to figure out which one I have to order in the correct part.

If anyone can point me to a how to write up or video other than the Reimans YouTube off camera description of what they did then that'd be most helpful.

Post #666284 9th Jun 2023 7:53pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1