Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Technical (L460) > P440E steering wheel judder
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
SppedBear

2013 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Santorini Black
P440E steering wheel judder

Been backwards and forwards with Inchcape in Guildford about this issue since August. I have a nasty vibration through the steering at motorway speeds. I told them right from the beginning I thought it was an issue with the suspension, but they insisted on messing about with wheels and tyres, causing me serious aggro for months. As usual telling me it’s fixed when it clearly wasn’t. Finally admitted they had another car from the same batch/spec with the same issue. Allegedly they revised camber setting on the other car and is now OK. Still waiting 6 weeks later for them to adjust mine to see if I agree.

Two things: anyone similar experience with same or different spec? And for your own sanity stay well clear of Inchcape Guildford. Who btw owe me money for fuel and taxi for 4 months and refuse to let me speak to the dealer principle!

And now the EV control module has failed and it’s been recovered to Bracknell as Guildford not accepting any more cars……..

Post #682715 14th Jan 2024 6:19pm
RDR

United Kingdom 

is it happening at a particular speed or over a speed? Had an issue in a previous D5 they swapped wheels, tyres messed with brakes turned out to be some module somewhere to do with the over speed warning.

I rejected my L460 about 3 months ago with EV system issues the dealers still fixing it, hope you get it sorted soon. MY23 PHEV HSE
MY19 Disco 5 HSE - gone
My16 Disco 4 HSE LUXURY - gone
My12 Disco 4 HSE - gone
MY05 Disco 3 S - gone but not forgotten

Post #682761 15th Jan 2024 9:55am
SppedBear

2013 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Santorini Black

Just 75-80 only. Did all the wheel/tyre thing and left them all filthy…. They think it’s camber.

Post #683523 22nd Jan 2024 1:23pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1