Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General (L405) > L405 - an opportunity to extend the Range Rover, erm range
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Tomw2000

2011 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Java Black
L405 - an opportunity to extend the Range Rover, erm range

So looking at some of the spy shots, mockups, guesses and downright lies it seems there's at least the outside chance the new 'vogue' could look very different - and have a different pricing model if the 'we want to be Bentley' type quotes are to be believed.

Now obviously we'll not know the look until it gets formally launched/announced. But it seems to me that if it is VERY different LR might well lose existing 'vogue' custom to other marques. And that could be a lot of lost customers/sales.

I don't know about most of you guys, but I bought (*ahem* my wife bought) my Vogue because it looks the way it does.

I was thinking they could just keep making the Vogue in its current 'style' (but update technology used as and when)to keep the people who might go elsewhere if the new shape is very different and becomes their only option. And IF the new model is VERY different looking and £100k+ or whatever they have it as a separate model in the range.

Hmmm.

Evoque
Sport
Vogue
Vogue Slopey shape Bling++?

Thoughts?

Post #84471 28th Sep 2011 6:40pm
bozmandb9

From what I've heard from somebody who works in the design team, it's going to be very similar in appearance to the L322, just lighter and more economical.

Thumbs Up Range Rover-less at the moment - Pining!

Post #84474 28th Sep 2011 6:55pm
Tomw2000

2011 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Java Black

bozmandb9 wrote:
From what I've heard from somebody who works in the design team, it's going to be very similar in appearance to the L322, just lighter and more economical.

Thumbs Up

that's ok then. And i'll get one in 2013 if it's not gonna cost me >£25k to 'upgrade' and it has the 4.4 diesel lump in it Smile

Post #84475 28th Sep 2011 7:01pm
CSK

France 2013 Range Rover Autobiography 5.0 SC V8 Causeway Grey

I think it will cost you more than 25K to upgrade, the new one will be more expensive "to compete with Bentley" and yours will loose a lot of value after two years.
They're in the business of making (a lot of) money after all by taking your hard-earned cash every couple of years!

Post #84521 29th Sep 2011 7:31am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1