Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Off Topic > The Fencepost Tortoise
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Soupdragon

England 2003 Range Rover Vogue SE 4.4 V8 Stornoway Grey
The Fencepost Tortoise

While stitching up the hand of a 75 year old Norfolk farmer, who cut it on a gate while working cattle, the rural doctor struck up a conversation with the old man. Eventually the topic got around to Gordon Brown and his appointment as Prime Minister. "Well, you know," drawled the old farmer, "this Brown fellow is what they call a fencepost tortoise." Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a fencepost tortoise was. The old farmer said, "When you're driving along a country road and you come across a fence post with a tortoise balanced on top, that's called a fencepost tortoise." The old farmer saw a puzzled look on the doctor's face, so he continued to explain, "You know he didn't get up there by himself, he definitely doesn't belong up there, he doesn't know what to do while he is up there, and you just have to wonder what kind of idiot put him up there in the first place." Rules are made for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men.

Post #6040 5th Jun 2009 3:32pm
Dixy

2016 Range Rover Vogue SDV8 Loire Blue

The sick mind that put W Mc FW up there in the first place was a Mr T Blair and it explains what he was smirking about for 10 years. letters not necessarily in the right order

Post #6046 5th Jun 2009 7:50pm
dantheman

United Kingdom 

Yeah, he seemed quite happy to leave Gordon the moron a broken empire - laughing all the way to the bank. "Oh, and please accidentally shred my expenses records for me when I go - ta ta now..."

That Censored -eating grin is even bigger now, I'll bet. Whistle

Post #6054 6th Jun 2009 11:27am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1