Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > My Range Rover > New P400 Vogue owner
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Jaybird80

United Kingdom 
New P400 Vogue owner

Hi, after years of dreaming about it I’ve finally joined the Full Fat RR club. I will be collecting my 2020 P400 Vogue next week.

I was looking for a Sport initially, however on test driving I decided it had to be a FullFatRR in Vogue SE or higher, however I found this P400 with Additional options like Drive Pack (adaptive cruise) in the colour, mileage and engine I wanted for a good price so I’ve gone for it.

Anyone else in a P400? Also am I going to wish I had the air-con-cooled seats of a higher spec? 😂

Post #692043 7th May 2024 7:24am
jez000

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Bournville

Not too many P400 owners on here but I have one and love the engine. Its plenty fast enough and economy is pretty good - just not at the same time ! Hope you enjoy your purchase Thumbs Up 2021 P400 Silicon Silver AB
Gone 2011 Bournville TDV8 VSE
Gone 2008 Black Canadian HSE LUX

Post #692078 7th May 2024 3:28pm
Jaybird80

United Kingdom 

Hi, thanks for the reply! Good to hear you’re enjoying the P400. What kind of fuel economy figures are you getting? I haven’t bought it for its mpg but the figures I’ve read online vary considerably!

Do you run yours on premium unleaded? My last car was an Audi S3 that I ran solely on Momentum or V Power, but I never could tell the difference between the premium stuff and bog standard. I just figured for a few quid per tank it was worth it. Lot bigger tank in the Range Rover though! 😂

Post #692082 7th May 2024 4:21pm
jez000

I'm not religious on premium fuel but more often than not I use BP ultimate. On a horrible school run I get around 10-15 and then on longer journeys 30-35 mpg, I do a fair bit of my miles on French motorways are there are not many better vehicles to be in for high mileage jaunts !

for example from the incontrol app, pretty good considering the average speed:

Click image to enlarge
 2021 P400 Silicon Silver AB

Post #692091 7th May 2024 5:07pm
Jaybird80

United Kingdom 

That’s decent for a 3L Petrol! Our current Volvo XC60 2.0D (which the Range Rover will replace) manages about 35-45mpg).

On another topic - I’ve read the infotainment system should automatically update itself - does that include NAV updates do you know?

Any tips on anything else I should be asking the dealer when I collect gratefully received. I’ve checked the history, it was serviced last month, full LR history. Brake fluid I think is due so I’ve asked for that to be done before it’s collected. They were vague as usual and said it should have been ‘topped up’ as part of the 165 point check.

Having met a few LR sales people I’m yet to be convinced the 165 point check involves anything more than wash, hoover, park on sales forecourt.

Post #692108 7th May 2024 8:17pm
jez000

With regards to the nav updates it will prompt you to download them off line and update via a USB stick, I think the last one I saw would have been about 3 months ago but I think you may need to have a incontrol subscription active to get the updates so thats probably a good question for the dealer. Think you are right on the 165 point check, I wouldn't rely on them doing it unless you are at one of the better dealers. Enjoy your pickup day Thumbs Up 2021 P400 Silicon Silver AB

Post #692259 9th May 2024 2:41pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1